ED 11: Tsuyu Asui

*Third POV*

Y/n was in her room watching (fav anime) that Denki introduced her to, when she got a text.

'Hey Y/n, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the aquarium with me today? Kero ('∀`)'

Y/n answered back with a 'yes!'. They planned the times out and everything. With speed Y/n got ready in excitement. She always had feelings for Tsu. She really wanted to be with her. But she didn't want to give her hopes us, in case this wasn't a real date.

On the other hand, Tsu was freaking out. She had talked to Uraraka earlier that day planning to confess to Y/n. Uraraka came up with a fun date and wished her good luck. Tsu was so nervous. What if she didn't like her the same way? What if she wasn't even into girls? She started doubting herself, even if Uraraka reassured her.

But she didn't have time to waste. Y/n was probably already waiting for her. Once she saw the girl of her dreams, she blushed hard. 'cute'. "Hey Tsu! You ready to go?", Y/n asked nervously. 'Is she nervous too?' "Yes. Let's go, kero!", she said.

On the way there, they walked in comfortably silence. It was a very peaceful walk to the station. Since the aquarium was in the next city, they had to go by train. So she wouldn't get lost in the crowds, Y/n grabbed Tsu's hand. "Don't wanna get separated!", she smiled.

"Yeah.", Tsu said smiling back. 'My heart is going to explode!' She pulled her scarf up to hide her blush. Since it was nearing winter, they had to layer up. Tsu was wearing a green scarf Y/n gave her for her birthday. She wore it everyday. Y/n wore her (f/c) scarf she got for Christmas. They both found seating in the train, and headed for the next station.

Y/n couldn't help but see an older lady standing up tiredly, so she got up and offered her the seat. The old lady was so grateful and kept thanking her. Tsu was just there admiring her the whole time. Even if she offered her seat to Y/n, she stubborn girl kept saying no.

They soon arrived at the station, and held hands again. After a ten minute walk, the girls finally got to the aquarium. This made them very excited, one more than the other. Y/n hurriedly dragged Tsu into the building. And Tsu just let her. Since Y/n didn't know much about fish, Tsu was happy to teach her.

She named off many different fish and showed the girl around the aquarium. They spent hours looking at the fish, sharks, etc. they even got to pet the sting rays. Y/n was nervous at first, but Tsu held her hand the whole time. Then they took many pictures, posting them on their social media pages.

They got food and got ready to leave. But before they could leave, Y/n suddenly felt a wave of confidence. She dragged Tsu over to the dimly lit area in front of the fish to take a picture. Or at least that's what she told her. She set up the timer and then grabbed Tsu's face and kissed her. She went over to her phone to see the picture. The picture came out perfectly.

But Tsu stood there frozen in shock. 'She likes me back?' "Yes, of course I do. I have for a long time, Tsu.", Y/n smirked. "W-wait. Where you reading my mind this whole time, kero?!", Tsu shouted in embarrassment. "Haha, I can hear your thoughts.", Y/n laughed. "That's so embarrassing.", Tsu croaked blushing. "Don't worry, I'm glad I could hear your thoughts. Or else I wouldn't have had the courage to kiss you.", Y/n chuckled.

"So, does this mean you're my girlfriend?", Tsu asked. "Yes, of course it does! We are girlfriends!", Y/n shouted happily. "Good. Im glad, kero.", Tsu smiled brightly.

(Pretend thats yall)

_y/nthegreatest
__________________________________

__________________________________Liked by: acidqueen, ochacha and 17k more-:ynthegreatest: my girl💕 @kerokerochanView all 10k comments kerokerochan love you 🫣💕ochacha OMG?! YALL ARE FINALLY DATIGN🤩tapevape What is the meaning of this young la...

Liked by: acidqueen, ochacha and 17k more
-:ynthegreatest: my girl💕 @kerokerochan
View all 10k comments
kerokerochan love you 🫣💕
ochacha OMG?! YALL ARE FINALLY DATIGN🤩
tapevape What is the meaning of this young lady🤨
dankikmaster the hell...how you gonna leave me single like this bro🥲

A/n: the little Instagram part was actually fun😩 anyways sorry ive been gone. I didn't want to write at all🚶🏽‍♀️ but i will finish the last two chapters today and this book will finally be over. ☠️ But I might make them a little short too. Anyways thanks💕