Class 1-A

A/n: Sorry I kept putting this off😭

*Y/n POV*

While I was getting ready for my first day of school I decided to play some music. I scrolled to see the playlist Kyoka sent me. When I clicked shuffle, (favorite song) popped up.

I pulled up my (skirt/pants) while singing some. I put of my shoes and did my hair. Then ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. When I checked my phone it read 7:00. 'I have to hurry. Class starts at 7:35!' (I actually dont know when it starts el oh el). I got my bag, jacket, phone, and headphones, and ran out the door. When I got to the kitchen I saw Miro and Eri-chan. 'What is she doing up this early?'

"Hey Big sis Y/n! I asked Lemillion to wake me up early so I could say bye to you. I wanted to watch you leave for your first day!", Eri said running to hug me. "Awe that's so sweet of you Eri! Thank you.", I said.

I mean it is a pretty big deal for me. I haven't been to school in years. This is both exciting and nerve racking. But at least I know the class already. I sat down to eat my breakfast and checked my phone. Its 7:24. I need to hurry!

I quickly yelled 'bye!' to Mirio and Eri, while running out the door. I finally made it to the door at 7:32. 'Just in time!' I took a deep breath and waited for Zawa to give me the cue. I turned to see him walking to the door as the bell rang.

"Everyone should be seated when the bell rings.", I heard him say. "Alright everyone, today we will be doing some hero training with Class 1-B and All Might. But first on today's list, we have a new student joining us. Alright you can enter.", he said.

'That's my cue.'

I slide open the door to find many eyes locked on me. I walked to the front of the class next to Zawa and smiled. It was silent for a hot second then the class exploded. "HUH?! Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!", they shouted.

Multiple people tried to come up to me but Zawa activated his quirk. They say down very quickly in silence. "Be quiet. Anyways Y/n will be joining this class from now on. Be nice to her and watch out for her. If I hear anything bad from her...." He glared.

"Yessir!", they shouted in fear. "Good. Now Y/n, go sit next to Yaoyorozu.", he said. I then quickly walked to my seat. "Hi Yaomomo!", I greeted. "H-hi Y/n.", she said with a red face. "Hm? Are you okay?! Your face is all red!", I said putting my hand on her forehead. "N-no! No I'm okay Y/n. It's just a little hot.", she said moving my hand. "Ok then.", I smiled. What I didn't see was many glares sent her way.

"Since it is homeroom I will let you talk for a little while until All Might gets here. I'm taking a nap.", Zawa said. As soon as he flopped to the ground? Everyone rushed towards me. "Y/N! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU WERE-" "Ashido. Keep the noise down.", Zawa glared. "Yessir!", she said.

"Why didn't you tell us you were joining?", Deku-san asked. "I wanted it to be a surprise!", I said holding a finger on my lips and winking. "O-o-o-oh w-we-well w-w-w-w-welcome!", he said blushing like a tomato. He then started to sing fight song. Everyone was mesmerized by his voice. It was so beautiful that even Sir Nighteye came back from the dead and shed a tear.

Nah im just joking 🙂👩🏽‍🦲

"Well welcome to the classroom, Y/n!", he smiled. "So now that you are in our class we can hang out more!", Ashido said hugging me from behind. I nodded and smiled at her. For some reason I felt a little fluttering feeling in my tummy. 'What was that?'

"Are you excited to be in this class Y/n, ribbit?", Tsu asked. 'So cute!' "Mhm, I am! I really wanna be a hero just like Deku and Mirio! Since they saved Eri and I. I can save even more people like us! So that way they will never suffer.", I said.