ED 1: Izuku Midoriya

*THIRD POV*

The sound of a TV filled the quiet room. Three bodies were closely watching it with anticipation. The eldest held the other two in her arms smiling widely. You may be wondering who she is, right? Well, she is no other than Y/N L/N. The number 10 hero.

The two bodies she held tightly were her two children. Well not only her children. But also Izuku Midoriya's.

It had been many years since graduating UA and their wedding. Midoriya was brave enough to finally confess his feelings for the young girl he loved so dearly. He was so nervous that he even asked All Might for help. Which was not really the best idea, but it worked.

Flashback~

*Izuku POV*

I clutched the bottom of my school blazer as I walked towards All Might's office. God I'm so nervous. Even though I'm a third year, I barely changed. I really need some advice as to how I should ask Y/N out. I had thought of asking my mom for advice, but thought she would tease me for the rest of eternity.

Y/N.

Just thinking about her makes my heart beat like crazy. I can already feel my face heat up. It feels like my chest is going to explode! Ever since I saw her, I thought she was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

Her smile.

Her laugh.

Her everything.

That's when I realized, I was entirely in love with her.

I reached the office and hesitantly knocked. While waiting I tried to stop my hands from shaking so much. Soon All Might opened the door. His eyes widened upon seeing me. 'It must be my anxious face huh?'

"Young Midoriya? Are you okay? Did you need something?", All Might asked. "Y-yes! Um sorry. I mean yes there is something I need help with, All Might.", I nervously smiled. "Okay. Lets hear it!", he smiled.

"WHAT?!", All Might screamed in shock, which caused him to cough blood. "AHHH! ALL MIGHT?!", I screamed. "Okay sorry. I was just shocked. Wow. It sounds like you're in love with her.", he said, calming down. "I mean yeah. I think I am. I've never felt this way before about anyone. And every time I see her, no think about her, my heart goes crazy. And I can't stop thinking about her.  And my chest feels weird, then my face heats up, and......."

"Young Midoriya"

"....and she's just so pretty!...."

"Uh... Midoriya..?"

"....and she's just overall so perfect-"

"YOUNG MIDORIYA! CUT IT OUT WOULD YA?!", All Might screamed, bonking my head. "Right...sorry. I really just need advice. I want to ask her out, but I don't know how.", I muttered. "Look kid, the best advice I can give you, is to be yourself. I'm sure she will like you no matter what. And if you pretend to be like someone else she won't like you. She likes you for you. Do what feels right to you! Got it?", he said. "What if she doesn't like me? How do you know she does?", I asked. "I know she does! I can tell.", he smiled. "Okay.? Thanks, All Might.", I smiled. "No problem! Good luck kid!", he replied.

After school was over, I asked Y/N to follow me to the back of the school. She agreed with no hesitation. She even grabbed my hand and dragged me there. 'Her hands are so soft.'

"What is it that you needed Izu?", she asked, with that gorgeous smile of hers. I am so obsessed with it. Its so gentle, like and angel. "Izu? Are you okay?", she asked, worry written all over her face. I blushed in embarrassment stuttering over my words. "N-no! I mean yes! I'm okay Y/n! I uh- I wanted to ask you something...", I muttered.

"Okay. What is it?", she smiled again. 'Jeez you don't know what you're doing to me Y/n.' "I uh.. I wanted to ask you... WILLYOUGOONADATEWIRHME?!", I screamed. "H-huh? I'm sorry, but I couldn't understand you Izu. Can you repeat that?", Y/n asked nervously. "Right, sorry. I wanted to ask you. Will you go on a date with me, Y/n? You totally don't have to it you don't want to tho! I really like you and wanted to ask, but you don't hav-" I was cut off by soft laughter. 'Huh?'

"Izu, please calm down. I really like you too. I always have. So yes... I will go on a date with you!", she said covering her face in embarrassment. 'Dont hide your pretty face.'

"Wait- really?! You do?!", I screamed in surprise. "Of course you dork. I always have, you just never noticed...", she muttered. 'How did I not notice that?!'  "So- that means.. wait-", I stuttered, again. "Izu, breathe. How about we go out on Saturday? What time are you available? Oh wait! Are you available?!", she yelled. "Y-yes! I am! Im free all day! W-we can go at 6 pm. I can pick you up if you want?", I smiled. "Sure! Where will we be going?", she asked. I froze. Oh... Damnit Izuku! You idiot!

"U-uh its a um... surprise! It's a surprise so I can't tell you!", I lied. "Oh? You sure you didn't just forget?", she smirked looking at me. HOW DID SHE KNWO?! oh...right. You can hear my thoughts, right Y/n...? "Yes. Its okay Izu. We can think of something together!", she laughed. "Right.", I smiled nervously.

Flashback over~

Now they are both adults, heroes, and parents. They have two daughters, who are twins. The older twin takes after Izuku's personality more and the younger takes after Y/n's personality. Their names are Ivy and Violet. And they just recently turned 6 years old.

Both girls were clutching their mothers arms in excitement. At the moment the small family was watching Izuku being interviewed on the news. Y/n chuckled at how nervous he looked. It's so funny how after so many years he is still his little anxious self. Even if he claimed the number one hero title, he would always be so nervous. Especially since Bakugo would glare at him all the time.

"That was a really good save there! We are so glad to have you here Deku!", said the news lady. "Y-y-yes! T-thank y-you! Uh- I.", he robotically said. Both Ivy and Violet giggled at their father stuttering. His face was bright red. "Mommy. Daddy is so silly!", Ivy said, giggling. "Yes he is!", Y/n laughed.

"Is there anything you want to say to anyone? Or in general?", she asked again. He went quiet for a bit, then smiled so softly. "Um yes. Y/n, Ivy, and Violet. I know you're watching this. And I know you're probably laughing at me right now too. But I want to tell you, that.. I Love you all so much! I couldn't ask for a better family! And I can't wait to come home and spend time with you all again!", he smiled gently. He sure couldn't wait to come home to see his girls.