Will they save us?

Deku's thoughts- italics
Eri's thoughts- bold italics
Anyone else's thoughts-italics

~~~~~~~>>>

*Third POV* Somewhere else~

"Man, even though they're weak, this is what you'd expect from the surviving yakuza, huh? The walls are high and there aren't many windows...They live in a nice house.", said a certain bubble hero. Nighteye and Bubble girl are watching the Shie Hassaikai's hideout for more clues on Overhaul.

Bubble girl reaches in her pocket to check her phone as she had received a call. "It's been a week and a half since we started watching them. There are less people going in and out than usual.", said Nighteye. Bubble girl gasped and showed Nighteye her phone. Mirio had called her to tell her about their run in with Overhaul. "It's Lemillion... he says they came into contact with Chisaki....", she nervously said sweat running down her face.

*Y/N POV* The Shie Hassaikai base~

We returned to the base shortly after. Chrono was holding Eri and I walked beside him. "The young people these days are sicker than ever. Chrono, prepare the baths.", said Overhaul. "Yes sir", he replied. "I-i'm sorry boss! I just took my eyes off them for a second, and the kids escaped-", rambled our babysitter.

Before he could finish his sentence Overhaul killed him with his quirk. I flinched and hid behind Chrono. "And clean that up.", Overhaul ordered annoyed. "Yes sir", Chrono said. I could see Eri holding her hands over her ears. Tears threatening to fall from her eyes. "This is maddening...They're all sick with hero syndrome...", Overhaul growled. I can see his skin start to flare up from the filth.

*Third POV* Somewhere with the heroes~

On the side of the street were four people. Nighteye, Bubble girl, and his interns. They had met up after Lemillion's phone call to explain what happened. "Sorry! It was an accident. I never thought we'd run into him like running into a transfer student at a crossroads...", explained Lemillion. "No, it was my fault. We could have avoided this if I'd used Foresight on you two beforehand.", Nighteye plainly said.

"Anyway, I'm just glad you're all right. If you'd acted carelessly and made him suspicious, you might've been in danger.", said Bubble girl. "It didn't seem that scary...", said Deku.

"The other day, as a band of robbers was escaping, there was a truck accident that involved some people. The people involved were Chisaki and the others from the Hassaikai. But there were zero casualties. Those from the band of robbers felt intense pain and passed out. But for some reason, they were uninjured, and a chronic ailments like rheumatism and cavities were completely gone. They thought it was due to Chisaki's quirk, but because they caught the villains and no one was injured, there wasn't anything to accuse him of.", Nighteye explained.

"But they said that all the memory that was stolen burned up and nothing was left. The police found no sign of crime in that regard, but either way, it seemed suspicious, so Nighteye agency started watching them. We don't know what they're thinking, but we do know that they act when they must.", said Bubble girl.

Before Nighteye could leave Lemillion suddenly remembered what he called him for. "Oh right, Sir! I guess this is a lucky break, but we got some new intel, right? Chisaki has two daughters.", Lemillion explained. "Two daughters?", Nighteye asked surprised. Who would have thought Overhaul had two daughters.

"He called them Eri and Y/n. Their arms and legs were wrapped in bandages... I don't know anything about them, but they were asking for help... If there was anyway we could protect them...", Deku cut in.

"Don't think so arrogantly.", Nighteye sternly said. "That's...", Deku gasped in shock. "Haste makes waste. If you rush in after them, then they'll be more likely to escape. You're not so special that you can save anyone you want whenever you want. Currently, we are also requesting that other agencies team up with us." , Nighteye explained with a stern gaze.