Amity gently took her paw, "I want them to go the extra mile, to make sure you can eat. I don't want you to be left out on eating our foods, you should be able to eat it your way if you do. Luz, please don't feel bad to ask for them to change your meal- If it makes you feel any better, I'll leave an extra tip so she knows we're glad she took her time to make you a new batch of dough."

Luz slumped, "Now you're wasting all your money on me!"

"Good! I'll buy what I can for you Luz. As long as you're happy and healthy." Amity hugged Luz.

The pup sighed, hugging Amity back tightly, nuzzling in to the crook of her neck. "We came for one thing..What are we even doing..?"

"Having a date." Amity licked Luz's cheek, her tail making small waves.

Luz's tail slowly wagged, quickly picking up the pace, the beast by her smiling as the air it produced was nice and chilly. "You're so silly..I love you Amity.."

The kitten purred, squeezing Luz, pulling back and licking her cheek. "Now eat, I want you to enjoy it."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

The two had a lovely time in the bar, and although it wasn't meant for kids, the Catoblepas happily obliged when serving them. They were from out of town, simple mistake. But, Amity paid and Luz got upset, ended up being comforted by her girlfriend, then they asked about the tortoise. "Quinton? Oof that dummy been hiding in the back all day! Take a peek he's probably sleeping." The Catoblepas pointed back.

Amity took Luz's paw, both once again thanking the bartender, and heading to the back of the building. There it be, a tortoise. "Snnnr..." The tortoise bellowed.

Luz cooed, hopping over, crouching down in front of the tortoise, "Hello Quinton~ You're a very fancy turtle, how old are you?"

He turned slowly, walking towards a bowl, drinking some water. "He's twenty three." Amity read on a small sign. "He also hates- Cats." Amity frowned.

Quinton bellowed, crawling over to Amity, nipping at her feet. Luz pulled him back, shaking her finger, "We don't hurt my girlfriend. She is my most prized-- Wait I don't own her-- She is my most favorite beast! You can't hurt her."

The tortoise humphed, stepping back slowly and returning to the bowl, drinking more water. "Ooorrrkkkfff.." He nudged the now empty bowl.

Luz hopped over, patting his shell, Quinton slowly turning to look up at her. "You're very pretty."

Quinton blinked, Luz smiling down at him, "Do you think he'll get any bigger Amity?" Luz asked, patting Quinton's head.

"Possibly. Do you know how large tortoises get at your home?"

"I thought I did. But now I'm not so sure." Luz stood. "Well, I'm satisfied!"

Amity tilted her head to the side, "So soon?"

"The point of the trip was to meet him, then we had a date and that was more than enough for me." Luz took Amity's paws. "Cause you're enough for me."

Amity's ears fell back, the kitten awhing quietly, "Luz-"

The pup's tail wagged swiftly, Luz grinning at her lover, "Want to explore the town a bit more before calling a Crow?"

Amity nudged Quinton away before he bit her ankle, nodding, "Of course."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz cackled as she ran inside her home, squealing and turning back. "Luz! Hand those back you dummy!" Amity rushed after her.

The pup yipped, scrambling upstairs with the gifts she -stole- got from Amity. "Hehehehe--" Luz barked, sliding in to her room.

She was tackled, falling on to her sleeping bag, then tickled. "You silly pup- Hand me my souvenirs back or perish to tickles!"

Luz laughed, her tail wagging furiously as Amity poked at her sides. "I-I give! Hehehe! Bark! I give I give-" Luz offered the gifts back.

Amity took them, placing them aside and lying on tip of Luz. The pup took in breaths in between short laughs, sighing heavily, "You could've asked to have the gifts Luz."

"It was much more fun to change it in to a game." Luz grinned, her tail still wagging furiously, then she fell silent.

"Do you have the zoomies."

"I have the zoomies."

Amity rolled off her, Luz sitting up, then disappearing in the blink of an eye. Her bark echoed in the hall, her claws skidding on the wooden floors. "Me want to join!" King exclaimed.

He let out a screech, then laughed, chasing after Luz. They passed the room, then again, again and again. "Luz! Cut it out!" Eda shouted.

Luz skidded to a halt, stopping suddenly on all fours in front of the door, King flying off. A crash and thud followed, King giggling, "Let's do that again!"

To be continued.