Chapter 13

First off I want to do something with the girlfriends an I lost some of your accounts so can you private message me or comment who you are and who your dating. Thank you.
Anyways here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop that tickles." I said smiling and slapping someone's hand away from me. Then it happened again.

"Stop." I said a little louder. And it happened again.

"I said to stop." I said moving away. Then something fell on my face. I opened my eyes and saw candy laying on me.

I started eating it looked at the clock then the girls and fell back asleep.

I woke up a couple hours later and it was 10pm. When I woke up and spilled the candy on me it was only 4pm.

I got up and saw that about half of the girls were still asleep. The other half were gone.

I walked to the bathroom and went peepee. I change into a aporta bra and leggings and I walked downstairs to get some food.

"Hey." Someone said as I walked in the kitchen. I flicked them off and sat on the ground looking through the fridge.

"Need help?" They asked. The voice sounded familiar an I was to lazy to find out who it was. So I flicked them off again.

"That's not a nice way to greet me." They said. I turned around to a face I hadn't seen in a long time.

"GABE!" I yelled giving him a hug.

~Matt's POV~

I haven't seen any of the girls today. Well beside Aria, Crystal, and Mya. I decided to check on them.

"Hey anyone wanna check on the girls with me?" I asked.

"Sure lets go bro." Taylor said standing up. I nodded and we walked over.

I knocked on the door and there was no answer. So I opened it. We walked in and the girls were sleeping.

I went over to Kaylnn and looked at her beautiful face. I kissed her forehead and looked to a confused Taylor.

"What?" I asked.

"Who's Gabe?" He asked.

"I don't know why?" I asked.

"Um because my girlfriends forehead and arms say Gabe is bae and your girlfriends says Gabe is my only love on her arms and Gabe on her forehead." He told me.

"Maybe he's from some show the girls watch. Don't think about it to much an we can ask them tomorrow." I said. I patted his back and walked out back to the house.

I woke up the next morning and decided to get something for Kaylnn. Like Vans or something nice.

"Anyone like their girlfriend?" I asked.

"I do." Carter said running up to me. Maybe the other guys didn't hear me. Oh well.

"Wanna go to the mall with me and get our girlfriends gifts?" I asked.

"OFF TO THE MALL!" Carter yelled running out and jumping into my car.

As we drove to the mall I realized we sounded like girls. 'Lets go to the mall' and 'off to the mall' like what are we 15 year-old girls.

I walked in with Carter and we went straight to the Vans store. After we got stuff I walked out and we saw Alyssa, Kaylnn, and Lucy walking with some guy. Alyssa was on his back and Lucy an Kaylnn were wrapped around his arms.

Then Crystal ran after them and hugged his side ten moved next to Lucy.

Who us this guy. They turned toward Vans store and I took a picture of ten and sent it to Jack J, and Taylor.