a/n

Hello to everyone reading this and welcome to my newest book! I have to say I've been putting lot's of effort into this book, much more than my previous book and I'm so happy to how it's turning out.

This is a high school romance book that I've thought of and with the help of ScarWolves24, they brilliantly helped me come with the ending so thank you so much for that<3

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Book tropes •

- friends to lovers
- found family
- diverse characters
- side couples (may write books for them)
- obsessed boyfriend
- serious/moody gf x sunshine/goofy bf
- forced proximity
- slow burn

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I absolutely adore found family trope so you're going to be seeing plenty of that.

There really isn't any sex here because like fuck, they're all underage and I don't feel like that should be a primary thing to focus on? It's just weird.

Anyway, there are some dark themes in this book—it will start out light, but it will definitely get dark so please be aware of that as you dive into the chapters.

Also, for some of these topics, I've did plenty of research and looked in stories of people who've suffered from them to get an understanding of what it's like to apply it in the story. However, please be aware that it is different for everyone, and that what the character's affects are may not be similar to what everyone goes through, it's only based on what I've got through friends, research, and my own experiences. But if there is any constructive criticism, let me know in the comments!

There are some parts of the book where I wrote for a personal reason, and targeted it toward something specific, so there might be parts of the book where I may indulge personal feelings and experiences into ehe character. I found this book as my comfort zone, I hope that it might be the same for anyone who's reading this book.

As for the side couples in my books, honestly I may write books for them. Maybe. Maybe. I don't know yet, just maybe.

I may even write a sequel, but who knows—y'all might hate me if I do that so I'm considering about it.

Also, the first few chapters may be a bit boring. I take those first couple of chapters to introduce the characters and interactions which one another because I'm a huge sucker for found family, and I will be incorporating lots of that into my book. However, Archer and Amaira's story will progress after.

Please do keep in mind that I'll be most likely writing long chapters. Just to let you guys know in case you don't favor long chapters!!

There will be such trigger warnings for:

• Abuse
• Strong language
• Depression
• Anxiety
• Eating disorder
Self-harm
• Alcoholism
• Drug addiction

Other than that, continue reading!<3

ALSO IF SOMEONE CAN MAKE DECENT COVERS, PLS CONTACT ME, I LITERALLY SUCK AT MAKING COVERS AND WOULD LOVE A BETTER MAKEOVER FOR THIS BOOK'S COVER (idk why im yelling)