🦋41🦋

After seeing his beloved people.. standing with someone else.. Tae should be scared but he felt safe... He knows they will never harm him in any way... He trust them with his life.. even though they wants to kill him.. he'll let them do it happily..

"Hyungs? Lizz? Jen? Chae? Soo?? What are you guys doing here?"

"What do you think Tae.. obviously helping Mr. Oh.. to break you and Jungkook apart.."

"Oh.." that's all Tae said.. he wanted laugh out loud.. these people wants to break him and Jungkook.. so funny..

"Why Tae... Feeling betrayed??" Mr. Oh asked.

"Not even near to that uncle... But I'm feeling hungry!"

He didn't even finished his sentence all the GOT7 and BP members fisting their hands to stoping from their urge to go and bring food.

"I didn't bring you here to give you good and keep you all nice.."

"Mr. Oh.. leave that to us.. we have something to deal with our Tae Tae.. let us have fun with him will ya?"

"Sure why not.. I'm tired from this drama let me have a peaceful sleep.." With that Mr. Oh went out of the basement..

"Hyung I'm hungry!"

Jackson said to his guards to bring food.. which they nodded obediently..

"Wait a little baby.."

Jinyoung caressed Tae's cheeks.. then looked at Tae's wrist..

"It's not red?? You looked like you were in pain.."

"You think your guards will hurt me.. no.. they held me like a flower.. I was just acting.."

"But seriously Tae... How can you trust us like that..?" Lisa asked Tae..

"That's because I know you... If you wanted to hurt me.. you would've done it a long ago..."

Others smiled and hugged the boy..

"Kookie knows?"

"Obviously.. he's the one who said to us to join That bastard.." Jennie replied.

"And you guys didn't said anything to me? I'm mad at you guys.."

"We are sorry Tae... It's your husband.. he said not to say anything to you.." Yugyeom said..

"Hmmph fine... What next..?"

"Nothing.. some fights? As your husband and hyungs gonna come here.."

"Woahh!" Tae chuckled..

"Hyung?" Someone called Tae from behind.. Tae turned around and met with glossy eyes of Se-Oh..

"Aigoo what happened..? Why are you crying?"

"Sorry for laughing at you hyung.. forgive me.."

"Aww babyyyy... Come here!" Se-Oh went towards Tae as Tae pulled him for a hug..

"It's okay... I know why you did that..."

And yes even Oh Se-Oh is betraying his own dad...

________________________

||1 Hour later||

Guards all came running into basement..

"Boss Mr. Jeon is here!"

All smirked..

"Let's in for some drama..."

"I'm dying to see that old bastards face!"