Confession

Sofia's POV

I was laying in bed thinking about what Atticus had said: " If you only knew why I had left."

The same sentence was repeating in my head. " Sofia! Sweetie! It's dinner time." my maid said.

" Come in Linda."  She brings in a tray of food. " Thank you" She places it in front of me.

" Mr. Atticus is outside. Should I call him in?" She asked. I stopped before drinking my water.

" Sure, call him in," I  say taking a sip of my water.

A few mins later the door opens. " Hello, Atticus." I look at him. " Hello, Sofia."

" Why are you here?"  I keep the tray on my nightstand.

" You were wondering why I left you to 'suffer' right?" He sat next to me.

" Let me tell you why...

I was 12 and you were 11. My father wanted me to take over the mafia, not my brothers.

I had to kill innocent people. My father wanted me to marry you.

But I said we were too young. My father wanted me to kill you and make you suffer.

I got abused for you! I got FUCKING ABUSED! before you, I was abused when I was 8 yrs old SOFIA!"

 He screamed. " That is why Sofia! That fucking why!" His eyes were filled with tears.

" A-Atticus I-I didn't know I am so sorry" I hug him. He suffered because of me...

" Don't show me sympathy Sofia... Just don't..." He managed to get out.

" There's your reason Sofia. There you fucking answer"  He says before leaving.

 Hello, lovelies! I  am sorry for another short chapter. The next one will be longer.

Thank you for all the support.

That's it for now. See you next time.

Love, Vaniya