Ruined me

Sofia's POV

It's been a week since we had sex. We haven't talked a lot. He just seems to ignore me. 

Like whenever we are in the same room and he leaves or when we both want the same donut he just takes it.

Like what did I do? " Sweetie! come downstairs." My mom says for the other side of the door.

" Ok!" I  get up from my bed. I was wearing jeans and a shirt.

 I walk downstairs and see everyone in the dining hall.

 I walk to the dining hall and sit next to Theo. He just switches seats with Daniel.

What's wrong with him?

 " As we all know Theodore and Sofia are getting married. We have decided a date for the Wedding"

My dad stands up from his chair. " It is 25.10.23 Her birthday." Everyone looks at me.

My hands get sweaty. " Ok that is final you may leave." Everyone gets up. 

I pull Theodore outside with me. 

" Why are you ignoring me?!" I stand in front of him.  No reply.

" Answer me go damnit." I push his arm. 

" Leave me alone! I hate you! FUCK YOU!" He screams. Tears fill my eyes.

" Every since I met you things has gonna wrong and you don't even know it!"

He screams again. " You ruined my life! FUCK YOU SOFIA!" He screams. 

" You just care about your fucking self. YOU ARE THE MOST SELFISH Idiotic person I have ever met." 

Tears run down my face. I fall to the ground.

 "I want my life back Sofia!" His eyes fill with tears. " You ruined my life! I hate you! I HATE YOU!"

He pushes me away. " I am sorry ok! It was not supposed to be like this. Please understand me"

I hold my head in my hands. 

He walks out leaving me on the ground with tears flowing down my face.

" That's who I am theo! I AM THE DEVIL OK! I AM MEANT TO HURT PEOPLE!"

 Hello, lovelies! I am sorry this is a small chapter. The next one will be bigger I promise. 

That's all for now. See you next time.

Love, Vaniya