To Hard to B3li3v3

........................HOW IT ALL START3D OUT............................. 

It was the Thursday before homecoming and it was the last period of the day. People were going back and forward about what they were going to wear and who was going to look better than who. I got tired of hearing the arguments so I pulled out my mp3 and turned on some music. I started listening to a little India Arie, then a little charlie boy, zer0, and then the best artist ever "TUPAC". I was nodding my head to the music as I looked up to catch this handsom boy looking at me. I smiled at him and gazed over his light mocha colored skin, brown eyes, not to tall not to short, fresh fade somewhat muscular body then eased my head down again skimming through my music. I was so caught up in my music, I didnt bother to notice that he came and sat by me until he took one of my earphones out my ear and start jamming and rapping like it was his song. I looked at him with a small smile as he sung "NOW AINT NOBODY TELL US IT WAS FAIR, NO LOVE FROM MY DADDY CAUSE THE COWARD WASNT TH3RE." Then about a minute later he took the earphone out and looked at me for a second with his sexy seductive smile before speaking. "What you know about that tupac ma and by the way im Joe" , he said. "I know more than you could ever know and im nene, nice to meet you" I replied feeling a blush coming. I turned my head to keep him from seeing me blush. Then I felt his soft hands on my chin turning my head towards him slowly, "Ma you dont have to hide ya beautiful face from me .I love ya smile and those pretty eyes." My face begin to heat from his complement and his soft touch. He removed his hand from my face then asked "Are you going to homecoming tomorrow cause if so i would love to see you there." Before I could answer him the bell rung for everyone to go home. "I dont know, I might and I might not, you will just have to wait and see." I walked out of class and started walking down the hall and jumped when he grabed my hips and said "May I have a hug before you go ma." "Sure" I said then gave him a hug. The nice thing about his hug was that it wasnt to soft nor to rough and he smelled delicious. He said thanks and i turned around and walked off. I heard him mumble under his breath, "I hope she shows up to homecoming." I walked out the door smiling at the fact that I knew I was going to homecomging but to make him wonder if i was going or not was soooo cute. I got into my car and took of towards home. Finally made it home came in the house and went to my room excited to find something cute casual and classy to wear to homecoming. My first thought was a dress but I eventually demolished that thought because I knew my style of dancing was not appropiate for a dress. My next choice was some cute jeans, a tank top, my polos, and a half jacket. Thought on it for a sec, agreed, ironed it, and layed it on my dresser. I gathered my clothes to take a shower and call it a night but then i realized i forgot to let my mom know that i was going to homecoming since she was going to work early tomorrow and get off late ,so i had to stay up to make sure i told her. I went and took a shower then headed toward the kitchen to grab a snack. I grabbed some cold pineapples out the fridge and ate them on the couch while I watched my life as liz. I have to admit bryson is the cutes white boy i have ever seen and i hate when people campare him to Justin beiber....man i hate that kid. My thoughts were distracted when i heard my mom come through the door yawning as if she hadnt slept in days. "Mom Im going to homecoming tomorrow night , i just wanted to let u kno so u wont be worried if u make it home before me and dont find me hear". "Ok sweetie, I would stay up and talk but mama had a lond day and im tired ill just talk to u tomorrow." "ok ma love love you." "Love you to baby and be safe and have fun." "I will good night." I cut off the lights in the living room as we both headed toward our room to call it a night. I opened my door without cutting on any lights, hit the bed and called it a night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I feel pretty excited about this with it being my first story and all. I really have some interesting plans for this story and i hope you all enjoy. You should all get used to hearing Joe's name because he will be mentioned alot with him being one of the main characters and all. I should also mention that this story is not for kids under the age of perferably 18 but 17 is acceptable. PLZZ VOTE ON MY STORY AND KEEP READING I PROMISE U WONT REGRET IT.