7. I do have feelings for you

Start from the beginning

"Exactly that's what I also wanted to know" it was momo who just entered my room and scared me.

"Wha- what?" I asked playing dumb.

"I asked why the hell are you acting so strange these days. Is something wrong sana, you can tell me as a friend" she asked showing her concern.

I sit straight on the bed and momo took a seat beside me.

"Nothing momo, I'm just... just tired." I lied and what would you expect me to say that, I'm acting strange because I also don't know why I'm acting strange, and that now I don't know why I'm even acting strange that's why I'm acting strange??? Does that even make sense???

Momo went silent for a long time and stared at me. It freaked me when she was continuously staring into my soul through my eyes.

"Wh-why are you silent momo, say something" I said but what she said back felt like a train passed over me.

"You like Dahyun"

"Sorry?? What did you said?"

"You clearly heard it sana" she said it so casually and rested in the bed.

"Huh! How can you say this so casually momo, are you really momo" I said in a sarcastic tone but I really didn't expected her to say that.

"Stop playing around sana and accept that you like Dahyun"

"Nooo! Who the hell said you that. I do-don't like her" I averted my gaze.

"Accept it or not but I can clearly see love for her in your eyes" I don't know what's wrong with momo today. We never talked about these things before and it's awkward.

"You're just unaware of your own feelings sana" she sat straight and directly looked into my eyes. "I don't know if others also notice this too or it's just me but I'm sensing everything from the day you met Dahyun. You get lost while watching her and your mind stops working"

"How can you say that?" I asked momo.

"You know first time I saw Heechul, it was the same. I was confused if I love him or it's just the attraction. I get so lost in him that I can't even focus and as time passed I got to know that I really love him." I have never seen this side of momo in the whole year of my career.

"Momo! I interacted with dahyun only for two days and we can't say that I'm in love with her and that's not even right" I averted my gaze again I don't feel good looking at momo because what I said don't felt right to me.

"And how can you say that. Don't you know about love at first sight"

"Momo!" I shouted at her unconsciously "Don't you understand she's a women just like me"

"So where's the problem? It's not a crime to love someone same gender as you. It's normal now"

Everything momo was saying one after another was really making me shocked. She's looking more mature than anyone at this moment. I was out of words so I didn't said anything.

Momo sighed "sana!"

"Stop it momo!" I glared her with my most angriest expression "will you accept me as a lesbian? Will Twice accept me? Will my fans accept me? And what about this society momo? Answer me"

"Why the fuck do you care about twice and about this society. Who the hell are us to you and why does it matter to you what we think of you!" I can see momo is getting angry at me and yelled "it's your life sana and don't let anyone else control it. And about Twice, we will definitely accept you the way you are MINATOZAKI"

"But she's already in a relationship momo" my sentence paused momo for a minute.

"You definitely know what to do sana, you can find a way for it yourself. Just listen to your heart. If she is really made for you then she will definitely come to you no matter what"