Exploring

After the Snowman Day Cal said I could go and Explore the Castle. I had to ask Martha what those meant though. Martha said Explore means that you can look around and see what you can find in a new place. She said Castle was where we lived. Draconis Castle. It was where the First Dragon Draconis of the Empire Lux Build his home for his Bride the Princess Aura. 

Martha dressed me in a Black shirt today and White Pants and she walked with me when we Explored. She held my Claw as we walked and I got to see all around the Castle! However every time we passed another Person they would always look at us with mean eyes. Most were dressed like Martha was. But some were dressed like the One Glass man. They weren't as mean eyed as the Women people were but they were still not nice like Cal was. 

Cal had been working alot recently. That's what he said anyway. I don't think I remember anyone Working at the Cells but I wasn't really sure what Working was. Martha said Working meant that they did things to earn Money. I felt her give my Claws a little squeeze.

'Young Master? How about we play Explorer? We can look around the Castle like you wanted and try to Discover new things?" I nodded and followed her around. We passed more People in Outfits. 

"Cant believe that thing-"

"Shhh It will hear you!" I growled at them and watched them pass as we turned down a hall. They squeaked and ran. Martha took a breath and squeaked my Claws again.

"Pay them no Mind Young Master." I looked up at her and her angry face. I was Gentle to her hand as I squeezed and Chattered at her.

"Martha Mad?" I asked. She took a breath and shook her head.

"Not at you Young Master. Never at you. Those Girls just get under my skin. Treating a Child like some sort of Monster" She pouted. I smiled up at her and she giggled.

"Bris Monster Martha! Bris Owner say!" Martha Frowned and nodded.

"I'm sure those people did... However Young Master they were wrong. You are not a Monster. You are a Dragon. Just because you aren't fully human doesn't mean your a Monster" I frowned.

"Martha human?" I asked. She nodded at me.

"yes, I am fully Human." I looked around.

"Dragon Bris Dragon Cal?" She nodded again.

"Yes, His Grace is Descended From the First Dragon of Lux. However he is More Human then Dragon I'm afraid" I frowned.

"Cal mad?" I said looking up. Martha shook her head.

"No, His Grace is Not mad at you Either. He is just Busy. Once he finished this Assignment he will have more time for you" I nodded.

'Miss..." She nodded and crouched down.

'I know you do Young Master. I promise he will have some Free time soon. For now, How about We look around? It's not good for you to stay in your Bed room all the time. Some walking will do you good" I looked up at her and then showed her my shoes.

"Shoes outside?" I asked. giving me little High Pitched Growl. She Giggled at me and shook her head.

"Afraid it's a bit Chilly out for now Young Master. How about we look around? Perhaps we can find were the First Dragon and His Princess used to sleep" She whispered. I made wide eyes and nodded starting to Pull on Martha's hand.

"Dragon Martha Dragon!" She laughed and nodded following me as I pulled her.

We walked for a long time deeper and Deeper into the Castle. It didn't matter how many people we passed because I was on a mission! I wanted to learn more about the First Dragon of Lux. Martha showed me many Rooms and as we got deeper it got darker. I didn't mind so much. It wasn't hard to see for me but Martha kept bumping into things. I had to lead her around.