Savior Pov

The Raid had not gone well. While many had been found and could now be convicted the Count had been found Dead. Killed by a Beast it looked like from the Claw marks. Duke Draconis was not pleased. Not in the Slightest. In fact he was livid he had wanted to be the one to slice that mans throat until nothing but a Gurgled mess could be heard. He scowled as he walked out with his Sword not even having felt a Proper taste of blood. No instead he must head home and Make a Report his his Majesty about the Failed attempt to bring that Monster in.

"Your Grace" Duke Draconis turned to his Right hand man. Lucius Blake a Brown haired Knight that had been by his side sense before he had taken over from his Father. Lucius hand his hand to his heart and he Bowed lowly.

"What is it Sir Lucius?" Lucius stood and dropped his hand.

"We are ready to depart your Grace" He nodded and sighed glaring stepping into his Carriage. He did not care if it was ready. He wanted to leave now even if that meant taking one of his Knights horses to get there. However apparently time was not on his side as not 30 Minutes into his 2 Hour Route to his Home their was a stop. Duke Draconis stepped out and looked at why he had been forced to stop. Only to pause himself.

A small Sharp nailed hand was sticking out of the snow. The once white snow it's self was now Stained Red. It was a such a Stark change from the White Out environment around them that it was Obviously the reason they had stopped.  Walking closer He could see that this poor thing was Freezing. They were giving little puffs of air that it was a wonder that they were alive

"A child?" Lucius said walking up to me. He nodded and turned to Lucius.

Take them to the Carriage, They must be Frozen Solid" He said as He aw that Bloody Hand twitch.  he watched Lucius attempt to bed down at Pick up the frozen Child only to get a Growl from the Child's chest. It sounded so Inhuman. He looked closer only to be shocked at the Silver Muzzle covering the Lower part of this Poor childs face.

 The Duke though about what this Child had gone through. They were Bloody and not far from that Damned Magic Tower. He scowled before calming himself and putting his hand on the Little ones cheek. They were so cold. Like ice. He had to stop himself from flinching as the Growl took an immediate stop. 

"Shhh, It will be ok now. I won't let anyone hurt you" He said before picking them up himself. The child lay limp in his arms as he Brought them to the Carriage. Setting them down on the Opposite seat from him and Removing his cape. Draping the soft Material over the Child's form hopping it gave them some sort of Comfort he frowned. Their eyes were so far away. then they Closed and The Duke had to hold his Breath thinking they had died. Only to sigh when they let out a breath showing they were only sleeping. Lucius looked in and frowned. Duke put his hand to his lips and had them move on.

The Door closed Quietly and then the Carriage started moving. It showed just how Tired this Child was. He frowned as he saw the Frozen Blood start to drip off the child. Their feet were Bare and they were wearing a ripped up Shirt and shorts. The shirt had a Number on it. And if the Duke remembered Correctly that was one of the Cells in the Magic Tower's that was empty. It would fit if they were one of the Test subjects.

This just caused the Dukes Frozen Heart to Thaw even more. This child was Subjected to Torture for how long if it was true they were part of that place. The blood dripping from the Sharp Nailed hands gave the Impression he had found who had Probably killed the Count. The Duke sighed and crossed his leg. He moved his Cape slightly and examined the Child. They felt overly heavy for being so small. And when he looked he could see Nothing But Dirt and Blood covering their marked up skin.

He wasn't even sure if all the Blood was the Counts or if some of it was this Childs. He had so many questions to ask them. But First he had to get them Healthy. He would Write to his Majesty about the Child once he was sure it was safe. It was Possible this Child could be Executed just for being Involved with that disgraceful place.