Index 1 Episode 20

Start from the beginning

Accelerator shifts, obviously remembering something that has him uncomfortable, trying desperately not to blush as he hides his face. 

"Unfortunately he is."

The sign outside the restaurant.

"He did what?"

Accelerator walking out of the restaurant, on the phone.

"So, the virus is designed to activate on its own right? If that's the case, why would he make a move on the kid now?" Accelerator stops on the sidewalk, facing the direction opposite which he had come.

"It is a good question. I really want to know why he decided to do what he did. Was there something that made him think it was going to fail?"

"Honestly, I think he was scared of Accelerator ruining the plan and finding him."

"Probably. He knows my powers pretty well. Not surprised in the least that he was scared of me."

"That's just because you are desensitized to people actually wanting to be near you for you, and not just your powers. We've been working on you for a while. You're better."

Accelerator ducks his head, hiding his face in Last Order's hair, ignoring the giggling he can hear from her. Damn it. They didn't have to call him out like that. 

"That's just one question I wish I could answer." Accelerator turns, letting the anger on his face be seen.

A fan and computer screen, open and ready for use. Yomikawa typing and on the phone with Accelerator, searching for answers.

"It's possible he already left Academy city, isn't it? There are any number of organizations that would hide him." Yomikawa is seen more clearly, then a glimpse of her shoes to her fingers, flying across the keyboard.

"How much time did you spend just trying to find this asshole?" Mikoto asks, turning to the two of them.

"Not nearly as much time as you would think. Comes in handy knowing all the places someone from the dark side of Academy city might hide."

"It probably would've taken longer, but Accelerator is an asshole who does things on his own to try and not endanger other people."

"Yoshikawa! Don't you go spreading fuckin lies!"

"Not lies when I have pictures of you sleeping on the couch with Last Order on top of you. You know as well as I do that you are not easy to approach while sleeping. You lash out, habit from being in labs so often."

"Shut up!"

Yomikawa laughs, not mentioning the many numerous pictures she has as well. 

Touma decides he needs to have some of the pictures and decides he'll talk to the women later, because clearly they have plenty. He wants to know what they think about him being friends with Accelerator as well, maybe get a percentage on the chances on him succeeding. Index just wonders if the pictures are as cute as the cat ones she looks at. Mikoto is caught in disbelief, wondering why the big bad Esper has such a weak spot. 

"Word is that somebody from the outside broke through the security net. Whoever it was then slipped into the city. The security code was set at orange earlier today, but it's been elevated to red now."

Accelerator in front of the restaurant.

"Nobodies allowed to enter or leave Academy city. Which means Amai should still be here somewhere."

A better look at his face, thinking about this hard.

"Hotels wouldn't be safe. He must be hiding at a friend's place."