This was fucking my head up but I decided that this was something I should worry about later and I should just enjoy the rest of the party but I was caught off guard when Eric walked into the girls bathroom bum rushing me and pushing me into one of the bathroom stalls "You scared the shit out of me Eric, what are you doing in here?!" I said pushing him off me "I didn't know" I rolled my eyes "Bullshit"
"I swear I didn't know, all she said was she started a new job planning shit but I wasn't really listening so I didn't know it was you...you have to believe me" I crossed my arms "Why?"
"Cause I would never put you in this type of situation and you know it" I sighed, he wasn't wrong. Eric had always been really careful because he didn't like drama, this is some shit James would have pulled though.

"Okay Eric is that all?" He shook his head and put his hands on my waist "I've missed you"
"I saw you 2 days ago" he smiled "But I haven't touched you in a while" I bit my lip wrapping my arms around his neck "Oh baby" I kissed his lips " if you think your gonna touch me in a bathroom stale then you have lost your damn mind" I pushed him away and quickly left before anyone could see me.

I enjoyed the rest of the party but I was mentally drained so I left early since my work was done, I was definitely tired of seeing Rachel and Eric act like a happy couple.

When I got to my place guess who was waiting for me...Surprise it was James.

I mentally groaned because I really didn't feel like talking to him. When I got out my car he got out of his "Please James...just go home" he got close and grabbed my hand pulling me towards him "Your not wearing your ring"
"Why should I? As far as I'm concerned that proposal never happened" I tried to walk away from him but he held me tight "Don't tell me that shit Nicole, I meant what I said just let me come up"
"Absolutely not" I said laughing, he must of thought I was stupid "I made that ring special for you because I love you" I shook my head pinching the bridge oh my nose "James, you do realize that as long as she's pregnant everything your saying to me means absolutely nothing...at all" he looked frustrated "I mean seriously, if I found out I was pregnant after you proposed to me you probably would have beat me then took the ring back" he smacked his lips "Don't do cause I haven't put my hands on you in a long time" I gasp "Do you want a fucking cookie for that?" He took a deep breath and pulled me closer "We're getting of track" I tried to push him off me again but he wasn't letting up "We're not getting no where James I said I want you to leave" before he could respond someone cut him off "—-I think you heard her" when I looked to the side I almost fucking passed out.

"Who the fuck are you?" James asked, he loosened his grip on me "Nah who the fuck are you? And why are you grabbing up on her like that? Back up man" The only time I've ever seen James so pissed off was when he found out I went out with someone else "If I gotta tell you again we gonna have some problems" Chris stepped forward and James let go of me completely "No stop" I got between them, this could not be happening "Nicole who the fuck is this all up on you?" Chis asked and I couldn't even answer, I was fucking speechless "Yeah tell him who I am Nicole" James had this sinister look in his face, he knew what he was doing "I'm the nigga that's been fucking her for the last 2 years" Chris looked at me confused "the fuck is he talking about?" I sighed putting my head down not really knowing what to say.

"Chris...I'm sorry" he chuckled but it was dry, he was pissed "You for real? "
"I meant everything I said to you" fuck now I sound like James "Let's not forget the ring I put on her finger"
"JAMES SHUT UP!" James walked up on me "Who the fuck you think you talking to Nicole?" Chris then walked up on James "Back up off her" Chris pushed James "Nigga back up, that's mine" he said pushing him then pointing to me "That's yours? You think she know that cause I don't think so the way I just fucked her on Monday" my heart dropped, James looked at me with nothing but anger in his eyes...everything I built was coming undone in a matter of minutes.

I swore James was finna sock me dead in my face but instead pointed his anger towards Chris and socked him dead in the face making me gasp in shock while covering mouth, it didn't take long for Chris to register what happened and hit James right back.

"STOP CHRIS!" I yelled as they went in on each other to the point where it was starting to make me sick, before I knew it I heard sirens and immediately got scared. "THE POLICE ARE COMING!" I yelled but they still didn't stop, the police pulled up and got out pointing there guns about both of them "GET DOWN ON THE GROUND!" the man yelled at them, I was literally shaking.

I got between them and the cop "PLEASE DON'T SHOOT!"
"MA'AM GET OUT THE WAY!" Fuck that. I wasn't about to let this be another incident we have to protest about.

I heard them stop fighting behind me but before I had a chance to move, a police officer grabbed me and threw me to the ground hard as hell "AYO GET OFF HER" I heard James yell
"WHY YOU THROW HER LIKE THAT?!" Chris yelled and before I knew it I saw Chris and James get thrown to the grown "Take them in" I heard a police officer say "WAIT WHAT?! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" I said as he picked me up and threw me inside of one of the police cars.

At this point I was crying but only because I was pissed off and worried for James and Chris because I wasn't sure if they were acting right.

A cop came to my side and opened the door "Look you can't intervene in a police situation like that" I just didn't respond "My partner wants to take you in but imma let you go cause it's not that serious" he gestured with his head for me to get out and I did "Are you taking them?" I asked as he unhooked my cuffs "Yeah, we're gonna take them both for resisting arrest but you can come down to the station if you want" I nodded rubbing my wrist. I could see James and Chris looking at me through the police window, tears streamed down my face at the sight of both of them. I really didn't know what to do.

I went inside and put on sweatpants and a T-shirt then left to the station quickly, I had to do something to get them out.