Someone who Naruto really didn't care the name of and went down to Iruka.

"First, the substitution jutsu." The kid ran through hand seals at a moderate pace.

Ram- Boar- Ox- Dog- Snake.

"Substitution jutsu!" The boy hollered, standing a good two meters away from his original position. A log took his place.

Iruka scribbled something onto his clipboard. "Good, now perform the transformation jutsu."

The kid again ran through the hand seals at a decent, if a little sluggish, pace.

Dog- Boar- Ram.

"Transform!" A puff of smoke, and Iruka stood before Iruka. Iruka poked it, and 'Iruka' shimmered and blurred, but returned to its regularity. Another poof, and the kid stood in Iruka's place.

"And finally, the clone jutsu." The kid ran through the hand seals, pausing and stopping at parts to perform the jutsu properly.

Ram- Boar- Snake- Dragon- Tiger- Ram- Clone.

A clone appeared with a cloud of smoke, and Iruka marked something with his pencil, then nodded to the kid. "Alright, that's that, you've passed, go take a headband over there." He pointed to a table mounted with rows upon rows of headbands, with different lengths, colours, and the like.

Naruto zoned out, drowning the sounds of kids testing until Sasuke roused him awake.

"It's your time. Go." Sasuke pushed him as Naruto rushed towards Iruka.

"First, the substitution jutsu." Naruto switched with Mizuki, who snarled as he hit the floor.

"A substitution with no seals. Good. Next, the transformation jutsu." Naruto rushed through the requisite hand seals. Dog- Boar- Ram. After completing these, a cloud of smoke obscured Naruto, and in his place stood 'Iruka.' The transformation lacked blemishes and small scars, but it was otherwise fine. Iruka nodded, as the transformation shattered.

"Finally, the clone jutsu." Naruto displayed a single hand sign. Clone. A clone appeared next to Naruto with a flourish of smoke, who grinned. The clone dispelled shortly after. Iruka scribbled on a clipboard, and nodded. Good, he didn't notice it was a shadow clone. "Alright, that's it. You've passed the exams. Take a headband over there," Iruka said, gesturing to the table full of forehead protectors next to him. He picked a blue one, and tied it around his head. He departed for his seat immediately after.

"Heh. I passed." Naruto grinned. The two Uchiha smiled.

"Congratulations, Naruto," Sayuri began with a smile. "You're a genin now!" Naruto could see some jealous stares pointed at him.

"Sayuri Uchiha." Iruka called.

She winked at Naruto and whispered, "Wish me luck." Naruto shrugged.

"You thought I wouldn't?" Sayuri shook her head, smiling.

"Nah. This'll be quick." She rushed down to Iruka, displaying the three jutsu in rapid succession. She took a blue headband and tied it around her head. She displayed the headband to both Naruto and Sasuke, grinning.

"Sakura Haruno." Iruka called out. Said girl quickly rushed to the bottom, winking at Sasuke as she rushed past, who blatantly ignored her. She displayed the three jutsu flawlessly, but Naruto really didn't appreciate how she yelled out each jutsu's name. For all that was holy, they were ninja. Whispering out a jutsu's name was more than adequate for a jutsu, or even not saying it at all. He shook his head disapprovingly as she took a red headband and tied it like a hairband.