fine....i'll come what time??
received 17:30

hell YEAH!! it starts @ midnight
sent 17:30

Landon clicked his tongue as he turned off his phone and sat up, taking off his shoes.

His ankle was mostly fine but he had to use the crutch for the last time today to hush his father.
Light was a paranoid person.

Landon hummed to himself, some song he'd heard playing from the back of his science class.

He stood up from his bed and grabbed his guitar, attempting to mimic the chords he heard but they didn't sound the same since he could barely hear the song itself.

"When you look like yourself~" Landon started, humming the rest of the tune since he wasn't sure about the lyrics.

an hour later,

A knock came at the door, distracting Landon from his attempt at writing a new song.

"Come in!" he called, setting his guitar back in its stand beside his bed and picking up the scattered notes of paper with lyric scribbles on them.

The door opened and Ace stepped inside with a smile, "Hey Lanka, are you hungry?" the blond asked, standing in the doorway.

"Not if you're cooking." Landon answered simply, earning a dog plushie to be thrown at him.

He laughed in response, catching the toy and throwing it back at Ace.
"No, I'm not cooking. But because of that comment I'm telling Ash you're not hungry." Ace rolled his eyes, leaving the bedroom without closing the door just to annoy the teen.

"Fine then! I'll just get pizza." Landon called as he climbed out of bed and closed the door once more.

Just when Landon picked his guitar back up, he got a notification.
Unlocking his phone, Landon realized it was an email...from Kim Ryojin.

📎 It's a very detailed and nice artwork. I love the detail you put into my hand, except you got the date on my tattoo wrong. -Kim Ryojin

I got the date wrong? Wait, how did he even know it was mine? Landon then rolled his eyes at his dumbness, he'd put his name on the paper.

Oh, sorry, I only got a small glimpse of it. But I guess I could fix it tomorrow if you'd let me see the tattoo once more? -Landon Laurier

Ryojin responded within a few minutes.
I'm currently at the school still. How about you come fix it now? -Kim Ryojin

Landon's eyes went wide as he read over the email once more, Wait is he-? What, no way Landon, he's not flirting with you, you horny idiot.

Landon sighed to himself as he slipped on his black tennis shoes and grabbed a red jean jacket and quickly put it on as he left his bedroom.

"Hey guys, I'm going out really quick!" Landon called from the foyer as he grabbed his keys.

"Are you gonna be back in time for dinner?" Ash called, appearing from the kitchen wearing a apron over his all-black outfit.

"Yeah, I'll only be gone for like an hour. Save me a plate." he answered with a wave, closing the front door behind him.

Landon decided to take his car instead of walking, even though the university was less than 5 minutes from them.

Liegth University
Art Building
______________________

Landon closed the Art Building door behind him, which made a loud bang noise since it was basically deserted in the building.

Instantly, the classroom door opened and Ryojin was standing there, "Ah, Landon. Come on in." he held the door open for Landon, who gave a nervous smile as a thanks.

"I um- I hope I'm not getting you in any trouble by being here after hours." Landon picked at his nails, looking around the empty classroom.

"No, not at all. If anyone asks, I'll just say I'm tutoring you." Ryojin responded with a wink as he walked over and handed Landon his paper back.

"Haha, yeah." Landon chuckled nervously, grabbing the pencil Ryojin offered and leaning over the desk to erase his mistake.

While his bottom was up in the air, Ryojin took the time to admire the fit teen.

Landon was caught off guard when Ryojin placed his hand on top of Landon's, "For reference." Ryojin explained.

Landon nodded as he blushed at the fact Ryojin's torso was pressed against his side.

Vote and Comment!
bc here ends the last teaser of LE: Legacies

FULL STORY TO BE RELEASED AUGUST 2022