Hellenic Pagan Posts #2

Photo by Hassan OUAJBIR on Pexels.com

Welcome! ✨💫⚡️🔱🎂🎉 🙏 Channel about #1: The Heroic, Healing and Divine Olympic Odyssey (Journey) of the body, mind and soul from traumas, vices, evils, diseases, evils and wounds; #2: The Heroic, Olympic and Divine Release from bad and evil thoughts, things and beings; #3 The Heroic, Olympic and Divine Salvation from bad and evil places, habits and influencers; #4 Abbie Series Novels, Movies and Series; #5 The Greek Mythology and Hellenism in Harry Potter, Wonder Woman, Percy Jackson, Aquaman and Avril Lavigne; #6 The ancient Greek Gods, Goddesses, Demigods, Demigodesses, Spirits, Demons, Monsters, Souls, Heroes and Villains, Divines and mundanes things and beings who made and makes books, novels, movies and series like Harry Potter, Wonder Woman, Percy Jackson and Aquaman so amazing, successful and awesome! Let's talk about the healing, release and salvation of victims and potential victims from physical, psychological and spiritual traumas, wounds, evils, diseases and flaws caused my mortals and immortals! Let's talk about ancient Greek Immortals like Albus Dubledore's Phoenix (Fenix), the real and sacred Greek Mythological bird related to the Greek Gods Cosmos, known today as the Universe, World, Light, Life and Order mistakenly believed to be a not living being without soul, anima in ancient Greek which means movement. Helios, known today as the Sun and Star mistakenly believed to be a dead thing without soul and anima, an absurd since soul and anima means movement and He moves around Goddess Gaia (Planet Earth) also mistakenly believed to be without soul (anima, movement). And Apollo, the Greek God of Truth, Music, Archery, Oracles, Prophecies, Divinations, Foretelling, Protector of Youth known today as a myth, mistakenly believed to be false, as a fantasy, mistakenly believed to don't exist, source and inspiration for Albus Dumbledore, a fictional character created by JK Rowling in the 90s, the wise wizard (god full of magical powers) who loves Music, Oracles, Prophecies, Divinations, Foretelling, Protector of all Hogwarts' students, kids and teens like Apollo. Let's talk about him and other high fantasy worlds, characters and stories related to the Cosmos, Apollo, Helios and His Phoenix! Related to Greek Mythology and Hellenism as Percy Jackson and Wonder Woman. 🌞 Feel free to open your mind and heart, to ask anything related to our channel. For a good, positive, selfless and safe place, #1st read, #2nd accept by giving a thumbs up emoji and #3rd follow each of the Divine Rules of Olympus in the comments of this welcoming message. May the Gods be favorable to us all!

Rule of Olympus #1: Kindness = Kindness 🔄 Be kind and you will receive kindness!

Who is my true fan, of Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Avril Lavigne, Greek Mythology, Hellenism, Gods and Goddesses of Olympus should cultivate a welcoming environment, full of respect. Always remember that healthy arguments are natural, but always be kind and polite. Bigoted and offensive jokes will make you laugh outside the group. In other words: made a racist, sexist joke... I will have to expel you from Olympus and your number will be blocked.

Rule of Olympus #2: Asking doesn't offend! 👍 Feel free to ask anything, there is no such thing as a bad question. Only through questions and answers we learn, develop, improve and evolve our body, mind and soul.

If you are in this group it is because you already have the seeds of Wealth, Health, Kindness, Selflessness and Heroism planted there in your head, mind and soul. So take advantage of this space to interact a lot. The more you interact the more you will become healed, released and saved from Evil and all that is evil, from Egoism and all that is selfish. Take the best of this group for YOUR own benefit. The more you heal, release and save yourself from Evil, from everything that is bad and evil, from everybeing who is bad and evil, more you are going to save yourself saving the people you love as well as everyone else who needs and wants help to be cured, released and saved from all mortal and immortal Villains, diseases, problems, traumas, wounds and flaws of body, mind and soul. Everything and everybeing is interconnected and united in our bodies, minds and souls so we must heal, release and save everything and everybeing that affects us, everything and everybeing we are made, everything and everybeing who lives inside and outside us. Ask as many questions as you like focused on the Hope, Selflessnes, Goodness, Divine Things, Thoughts and Feelings which unites us as individuals, group and community. Divine Beings, Immortals and mortals who unites us as individuals, group and community. That way everyone wins! Specially you. 🙂