His little brother Regulus was talking to Kate, rather heatedly about something. Kate tried to walk away but Reg grabbed her wrist and pulled her back towards him. Sirius couldn't keep his eyes off of them, an uneasy twisting in his stomach. He felt jealous, he knew he was jealous as Reg held onto her wrist. His demeanour changing from angry to calm, Kate relaxing slightly. Since when we're they on talking terms?

"SIRIUS! LOOK OUT!" Yelled James frantically.

Everything went black for Sirius as he tumbled off his broom and fell to the floor below. Everyone watched in horror as he fell through the sky, several people screamed- some looked away unable to watch and Kate ran from Regulus and straight onto the pitch. Reg tried running after her , getting blocked off from teachers and other students.

A crowd formed around Sirius, gasps of horror were mixed with the sound of rain hitting the floor. Remus appeared from nowhere trying his hardest to keep Kate back, she desperately tried to fight against him to get closer.

"He'll be okay." Remus whispers, "But you don't need to see him like this."

Kate's eyes fill with tears, "I told him I wished his son was nothing like him. That's the very last thing I said to him. I didn't mean it, not really I was so mad at him. I was hurting so badly."

Remus wrapped his arms around her, pulling her in tightly against his chest, she starts to sob harder into him as he softly strokes her hair, "He knows that. He was just being a stubborn git."

                                 *******

"You gave us all a scare." James mutters, "Wanker."

Sirius just grins, "Had to get the game ended somehow, no one was finding that fucking thing in that weather." Sirius laughs at James' face, "I'm joking Prongs. I was just distracted."

"Distracted by what? Quidditch is the most important-"

"Not as important as my brother speaking to my girlfriend." Sirius says raising his eyebrow.

"She's your girlfriend?!" Pete asks confused, as the last time he checked they weren't even speaking.

James frowned ignoring Pete, "Why was Reg speaking to Kate?"

"I don't know. That's why I got hit by the bludger anyway, they were talking. She tried to walk away and he grabbed her wrist, he pulled her towards-"

"Am I sensing some jealousy?" James asked wiggling his finger at him and tutting, "Sibling rivalry never dies."

"I had to hold her back from running to you if that helps ease the jealous streak." Remus says, finally looking up from his book, "I didn't think it wise for her to see you dishevelled in her condition."

"Her condition?" Pete asked his eyes widening, "Is she a werewolf too?"

Remus smirks at Petes idiocy, "No. She's just pregnant."

"Oh."

"I don't see her at my bedside." Sirius huffs.

James glances at Remus nervously, Sirius sees this and sits up straighter in his bed, "What? What happened?"

"Nothing.."

"Don't you lie to me,Potter."

"She was experiencing some pain." Remus tries, closing his book, "She's okay. She's asleep next door."

"Pain!?"

"Labour pains." James whispers in fear.

"Fake ones." Remus adds quickly and reassuringly nods at Sirius.

Sirius lifts the duvet off and climbs out of bed, he momentarily goes dizzy but brushes it off. He has to check on Kate himself. He opens the curtains and sees Kate in bed just left of his own, her eyes closed and baby still on board. He strolls over to her bedside, slipping his bruised hand into hers and squeezes tightly.

Her eyes flutter open and she smiles up at him, "You're awake!"

"And you are too now." He winks, stroking her hand with his thumb, "Fake labour?"

Kate nods confirming, "Braxton Hicks. They're supposed to prepare you for the contractions and pain of actual labour."

"I'd have been so pissed if it was real labour and if missed it."

"Oh me too, I'd never have let you live it down." Kate smiles.

Sirius shakes his head, "I can see it now. 'Babe! Change the nappy!' 'I'm busy!' 'You missed the birth so you have to do the nappy!' You'd be relentless."

"I'm sorry about what I said." Kate whispers softly, her eyes meeting Sirius', "If our son is anything like you, then I'll be so proud."

"I don't know about that.."

"You're one of the bravest people I know. If he can be as half as brave as his Father, then I'll say we did a great job raising him."

Sirius smiles, leaning forward and kissing her hand, "I hope he's intelligent like his Mother. God help us if he's like me in that department."

"I hope he has your eyes." Kate smiles, "and your bone structure."

"I'm kinda hoping he has your eyes." Sirius says, "They're my favourite thing about you."

"Cheesy."

"It's true." He smiles staring into her eyes again, getting lost in thought before the memory of what he had witnessed interrupts, "What did Reg want?"

"Oh, he was asking if the baby was yours or James' or Remus." Kate shrugs, "I told him that it's none of his business.."

"He pulled you back towards him, I saw that just before-"

"He said if it's he's the Uncle then he wants to know.. he said he wants to keep the baby safe if it's related to him and his shitty parents."

"He said that?" Sirius asks slightly confused.

Kate nods, "He still doesn't know, its your brother so it's your person to tell."