Remus blinked in disbelief, "Padfoot, I beg of you please pick up a book for once and read about babies."

"Why?"

"You'll see."

                                  ********

"This is disgusting! Oh my god!" Sirius says as he turns the pages, "No. I'm not doing that. Absolutely not."

James and Pete look equally as horrified as they look over Sirius' shoulder at the book on babies. Remus laughs at them, concerned slightly that at 18 they had no idea about any of it. No wonder Sirius got someone pregnant, he probably thought the pull out method was a solid contraceptive- it's not.

Kate waddles into the library, taking a seat next to Remus. He leans into her and lowers his voice, "Just watch silently for a moment, it's great fun."

Kate obeyed and watched the three boys as they gasped in horror. Poor Pete looked as if he would pass out, James and Sirius were pointing at different things insisting the other read it. Equally disturbed as eachother. Remus and Kate kept on exchanging amused smiles as they watched the 3 boys crumble in front of their eyes.

Sirius looks up at James, "How am I going to keep the baby alive?"

"Milk." James replied confidently, "It says so there."

Kate and Remus burst out laughing, Sirius glances down and smiles awkwardly at Kate.

"How long have you been there?"

"Long enough." She smiles, cradling her stomach with her hand.

Sirius stares at her stomach, a warm feeling growing inside him as he watches her hand rub her swollen stomach. He felt bad that she had to carry this extra weight, she was only tiny and the belly was all baby.

He thought about what his friends had said before about having his fat head, perhaps the belly was all head- his fat head. Sirius knew he didn't really have a fat head, he had a perfectly normal sized head but he couldn't help but wonder if the baby was going to have an abnormally large head. It took him a moment to realise he was staring, he blinked and looked back down at the book.

It was now a page on breastfeeding, he realised that's why her boobs had grown so much. He missed her boobs. It was hard to remain focus, his eyes wanting to chance a look at her growing chest. He really missed her tits.

"Ow." She whispered suddenly, hissing in pain as she rubbed ribs.

All four Marauders moved towards her, Sirius was on his feet and by her side in seconds. James and Pete leant over the table and Remus leant in besides her, holding the back of her chair for support.

"What?"

"What is it?!"

"Do we need Pomfrey?!"

"He kicked my ribs , he does it all the time." She sighed, the boys relaxing slightly.

She lifted her top up, revealing her swollen stomach. Sirius smiled at her belly button, the way it poked out now- he thought it was rather cute. He noticed the white lines stretching over her hips and lower stomach, he had just read about stretch marks but hers were beautiful to him. He liked them he decided because they showed her strength in carrying their fat head of a son. They kind of reminded him of tiger stripes, and obviously tigers were badass just like his Kate.