********

"Pregnant girl coming through. Move it!" James and Pete yell as they drag Kate through the corridors to her next class.

Sirius groans, "Fucking embarrassing."

"How long do you think it'll take for the school to realise James isn't the Father?" Remus smirks, adjusting his bag over one shoulder and Kates bag over the other.

"As soon as he realises that's what people are saying." Sirius laughs, "Then they'll move onto the Gryffindor Casanova."

"Shud it." Remus mutters, "Everyone knows that baby ain't mine."He frowns, "Don't they?"

"I'm surprised more people don't think I'm the Dad." Sirius shrugs absently.

"As long as Reggie doesn't find out you're both safe." Remus reminds him gently.

Since Kate and Sirius' heart to heart a few weeks ago, the baby had gained not one but four extra parents. Every single one of the Marauders made a huge fuss in protecting the 'Mini Marauder.' James singlehandedly ended all bets, Pete ensured to stock up on extra snacks in the common room, Remus would offer to carry things for her and Sirius would give her back massages in the privacy of the common room late at night.

Kate was no longer alone, she always had a marauder or two accompanying her and keeping Sirius updated throughout the day. He got Kate to himself, when no one else was around. She'd slowly but surely started to trust him again. They returned to their old ways -not entirely. But little things like stealing glances at eachother from across classrooms, butterflies swarming their stomachs whenever they thought of the other. Sirius was very certain that this was love.

He'd called it off entirely with Mary, much to her dismay. She would cry for hours in the girls dorm, making Kate feel incredibly guilty. She often shot metaphorical daggers at Sirius as he laughed and chatted with his friends, completely unbothered by their breakup. If you could even call it a breakup if you weren't ever really dating.

James untucked Kates chair in the classroom, "You alright? Need water or anything? He's not in an uncomfortable position right?"

"He's fine, James." Kate replied sternly, nodding for him to go and take his own seat.

Lily, Mary and Marlene stared with their mouths hung open. Even Lily had assumed James genuinely had eyes for only her, but here he was suddenly acting like Father of the year!

Sirius wandered in behind the others, stealing a glance at Kate and smiling to himself. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have her back in his life. He knew he had to gain her trust back, and he would. Their son was going to have the best life with the both of them. He would ensure of it.

James frowned glancing at Kate for the 50th time, "Does she look too warm to you?"

"She's fine,Prongs." Remus repeats rolling his eyes.

"Errrrr sorry for being concerned about-"

"Well well," Came Snapes desolate tones as he joined around the Marauders table, "Can't believe you finally moved on from Evans."

James blinked, "Excuse me?"

"I thought you were going to be a virgin for the rest of your pathetic little life." Snape hissed, smirking at Kate.

"What a virgin like you, ya mean?" James scoffed, "Get your fat nose out of our business."

"Or what?"

Remus stands to his feet towering over Snape, "Or I'll let the wolf come out to play."

Snape gulps anxiously, "Y-you wouldn't."

"Try me."

Snape scarpers back to his own table, looking nervously at Remus for the rest of the lesson. Remus had vowed never to use the wolf as a weapon, but he felt fiercely protective of the baby as did the rest of the Marauders.

                                ********

"Hear me out!" James yells again excitedly, "What if we call him, Marauder, and then we can continue the legacy outside of Hogwarts when we leave!?"

"That's literally the worst name you've suggested so far." Sirius laughs shaking his head, "Well,second worse after James."

The four Marauders and Kate are sat in the common room in the early hours of Saturday morning, Kate his cuddled in between Sirius' legs, her head resting on his chest as he cradles her growing belly, he's waiting to feel a kick or something.

"I think Sirius the second would be grand." He nods confidently.

Kate shakes her head, "I don't think we can name him before he's even here."

"What about Moony?" Remus grins teasingly, "I am the best Marauder. I was actually friends with Kate before all this."

James scoffs, " but I'm the best friend of the one who planted the sperm-"

"Do you have to say it like that?" Pete groans, turning white at the turn in conversation.

"You're actually the Father according to half the population of Hogwarts." Sirius laughs, shaking his head at James.

"What?"

Remus tries to hold back a laugh, "You haven't heard? Everyone thinks you're the Dad because they've all seen you helping and worrying."

"Oh no!" James groans, glancing at Kate, "Not that it's a bad thing! I'm basically 1/4th of the Dad-"

"1/4th of the Dad?" Sirius frowns, looking at the Marauders and shaking his head, "That is not how this works."

"Sure it is!" Pete says agreeing with James, "We're all in this together."

"You bunch of virgins." Sirius snickers, "When a girl and a boy get together-"

Pete covers his ears, "Don't want to know."

"Can't we be the cool Uncles instead?" Remus asks James.

"Not sure about the cool part." Kate laughs, Sirius smiling down at her lovingly.

"That's my girl." He whispers, kissing her on the top of the head.