Sirius' heart starts hammering against his chest, he doesn't know what to say. His nerves getting the better of him. She always had that hold over him, the only girl in school that could make him loose his natural charisma and wit.

"Don't walk off!" He blurts as she tries to go around the sofas to the door, "Please just talk to me."

"What do you want? You're usually snoring away at this time." She sighs, resting her arm across the top of her stomach.

Sirius tilts his head admiring her growing her stomach, his heart leaping at the sight. His eyes unintentionally wander to her chest, his dick jolting I'm his pants, "Did your tits grow?"

"Unbelievable."

Kate rolls her eyes and starts to walk towards the door, Sirius side steps to block her leave and looks into her eyes pleadingly.

"Sorry I'm just really fucking nervous." He ushers, "I had this whole speech planned, I knew exactly what I was going to say but now I've forgotten everything. I even practiced with James a few times to get it right but-"

"Okay." She shrugs, "You have two minutes because I have somewhere I need to be."

Sirius inhales sharply, bracing himself to explain everything in two short minutes, "okaysoimsorryforwhatIdididontlikemaryshesannoyingandclingyandishouldnthavekissedherbutididntknowyouwaspregnantandithoughtyoudidnt-"

Kate holds her hand up to silence him,"I'm going to get you stop right there. I have no fucking clue what you just said."

"I'm sorry."He mutters looking at the floor nervously, "For it all. I don't like Mary. I like you- well no, actually I fucking love you. I regret kissing her more than anything. I thought you didn't feel the same, I don't expect you to forgive me or understand. I just- opening up to you like that just for you to not say anything.. I felt so angry and so hurt..I guess I just-"

"Can't handle the rejection." Kate finished savagely, "I wasn't rejecting you. I just wanted to tell you about the baby first..incase you decided to runaway from us."

Sirius glanced at her, "I get it.. to be honest, I don't know if I would've ran away or not."

"You avoided me long enough, even though you knew he's yours. I think that tells us you would've run away."

Sirius blinks once then twice in surprise, "He?"

Kate smiles softly, "Yeah."

"Wow.."Sirius chuckles, shaking his head in disbelief, "Our son.."

He edges closer to Kate who steps back, he feels his heart fall and burn in his stomach. She had never stepped away from him before when they were alone. He looks into her big blue eyes, his stomach tightening at the sight of her.

"Will you let me be part of this?" He whispers a lump getting caught in his throat, "I know I'm an immature stupid fuck up but I really do promise to try and do right by him."

Kate nods slowly, "I'm not a bitch,Sirius. Of course, you can be part of his life."

Sirius presses his lips together, he doesn't know how to feel. He wanted to be part of both of their lives, he wanted both of them. He looks down at her bump, running his fingers through his long wavy black hair.

"No one can know I'm the Father, at least not yet. That shit I told you about my family.. I'm scared of what they would do if they found out about him."

"They can't hurt you anymore, you're safe at the Potters." She whispers softly, offering her most reassuring and comforting smile.

"I know." Sirius whispers, looking guiltily at the floor, "It's not me I'm scared for- it's you two."