Chapter 35

A/n note: This chapter is probably going to be ass.

Previously on The Agent of Rainbow....

The ops from Team Rainbow then saw 10 boats sailing away from the Rusalka with the four secondary priority targets on them, but they were already too far away for anything to be done. They then heard something ripping through the sky when they see two 105mm shots raining down and blowing the Rusalka with a loud explosion. The ship splits into two halves from the explosion as it sinks into the water. Kali then pulled out a flare gun and launched the green and blue flare into the sky. Then, a black submarine with Shadow Company emblems and the motto "Umbra Catervae" displayed on it in what writing surfaced about 20 feet away from the Team Rainbow ops. All of them looked at one another and made their way towards the submarine.

-back to the present-

The three boats with the Team Rainbow fireteam and their reduced comrade stop near the sub before all of the Operators disembark from the boats and make their way towards the hatch. The hatch is opened to reveal a Russian submariner with a Bear tank top on and black cap on his head.

(The Russian)

???: Ah, the kapitan said that you would be the ones I should expect for the flare

???: Ah, the kapitan said that you would be the ones I should expect for the flare. Anyways, come in, come in. I'll introduce myself in a moment.

The Rainbow operators all look at one another before a certain man with a metal arm spoke up.

Ghost: It's good to see you again, Pavel, my friend.

The man now known as Pavel speaks up agin.

Pavel: Ah, (Y/n). It's been a number of months since I last saw you, my friend. So you're the one the Kapitan was helping rescue. I saw the destruction of that retched ship sinking into the water from below. Anyways, everyone, get in here. We don't have long.

The Rainbow operators all start climbing into the sub as they all reach the command deck where they see Pavel making a phone call.

Pavel: Yeah, I got the package secured, Kapitan. The rest of them are here as well. I'm heading to UK waters? Ah, I see. That's where their base is. Alright. You got it, boss.

Pavel hangs up the call and turns to the Rainbow operators.

Pavel: The Kapitan is having me go to UK international waters where there will be some boats from your Team to meet with us in order to pick you up and take you ashore as the Kapitan needs the sub back as soon as possible for planning a contract he was hired on for as support by the US military serving as the client.

Kali: Fair enough. But why couldn't you try to take us just to a dock or something?

Pavel: Plot convenience. Z as in the writer is tired as hell while trying to write this chapter right now.

Kali: Fair enough.

Z: Motherfucker.... I would typically get mad at this bullshit, but like Pavel said, I'm way too fucking tired to do shit about this. So someone else can fix this shit. The supplies for fixing shit is around somewhere......