Chapter 32

A/n note: I started a spin off story of off this book, but it will follow the events of Rainbow Six Extraction after a spin off arc of this story. It'll probably be a shit story, but then again, I thought this book would be shit and people love this. So I dunno what to expect anymore. Anyways, without further ado, a longer chapter to make up for the short one I posted while sick.

Previously on the Agent of Rainbow...

Thorn: There ya are, mate! We've been looking for ya.

(Y/n): Nice to see you as well, Brianna. And what do you mean we?

Thorn: Just follow me, (Y/n).

(Y/n): Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

The two walked into the cafeteria to see that a party was going on to celebrate the takedown of the White Mask terrorist leaders.

Tachanka: Ah! The man of the hour! He's returned!

-And now to the future.-

???: Wait a minute.... That's not right, it should be to where we left off....

We see gunfire being exchanged between a group of individuals vs one lone operator. We can see (Y/n) who is rappelling down from a chopper with the Division issue rappelling tool in his right hand while his shoots his 1911 in his left hand. As for the group, we see the white masks are still trying to kill the lone Division Agent as he rappels down from his chopper, but they have some sort of new tech along with some new enemy support.

(The enemy support uniforms and tech looks like the pic below with the logo below the pic on the uniforms.)

)

(Y/n) looks at the camera and says: Z

(Y/n) looks at the camera and says: Z. You just had to bring Black Tusk into this, didn't you?

-elsewhere-

We see an individual glancing over his laptop screen with rows of text for a story being visible in the darkness of the room and he sighs and then closes the laptop before facepalming.