47) Sugar

Eye contact : how souls catch fire.

🦋

The naughty smirk on his lips turned into a playful one as he looked at the shocked look on her face.

Aadya narrowed her eyes and slapped him continuously on his chest,"shameless, vulgar man," she cursed.

"How can someone be this shameless and crude. Can't you refine your words before spitting them you vulgar man," she yelled and continued hitting him as he laughed at the look on her face.

Finally controlling his laughter he held her hands, stopping her.

Taking a deep breath he asked her in a serious tone, letting go of all the playfulness in his words or features," who are you to me?" she blinked at the hardness of his voice.

"Your wife," she answered.

"My wife, do you want the truth from your husband or lie? he held her face in his big hands. She felt its roughness on her soft cheeks as she snuggled more to his hand and mumbled an audible, "truth."

"So I am giving you the truth. I told you before. I love your boobs and I am crazy about your round nipples and that dark areola surrounding them. I want to suck it even now," he confessed, staring at her perky breasts covered by a lacy bra.

"I don't care if you find it dirty but my darling be aware of one thing that you are living with a dirty man," he pointed to himself, "and this dirty man wants to suck on your round, brown nipples forever."

" The truth is I want to do every obscene thing with you in the most obscene ways and sucking your nipples and drinking from it is one of my fantasies," he husked near her lips.

She was speechless.

Not knowing what to say or do. She only looked in his brown eyes sitting idle on his lap, feeling the thickness of his manhood near her entrance.

"It's dirty," she whispered.

"My truth is dirty," he whispered.

"Then hide the truth from me," her lips stroked lightly against his as she whispered.

"Believe me I am trying my best."

It felt like a century had passed as they sat like that for a minute. Aadya looked down, breaking eye contact. Her breasts were looking more small to her. She wondered why he likes them so much.

"They are so small," she said with her eyes on her chest.

Holding them in his hand he pressed them hard making her wince in pain,"They are perfect for my hands," he smirked.

Her back arched more and she shook her head feeling the pain as he squeezed her nipples from above her bra.

"Honey, stop it. My periods are on the way, it's painful," she winced, closing her eyes. Vikram left his hold on her breasts and rubbed them, soothingly.

The lines of pain from her face soothes away and she breathed through her mouth as he rubbed his hard hands on her breasts, feeling her pointed nipples on the center of his palms, "Your hands are so rough," her voice came out quite with a hint of a sluggish moan. "Do you work in an office or kill people with daggers," she asked, noticing the cuts of his hands.

"what if I say you have caught me in the second line," he pulled her closer making her core touch his bulge. She whimpered and shut her eyes at the touch, "I will not believe it. Even if the almighty says that," her lips sealed together making that bow of pink rose.

She left him speechless, once again. He wanted to complain, "Look this is hardly fair. You can not trust me this much. I am showing my dirt to you and even in the dirtiness you are finding those tints of goodness. Are you seeing a part of yourself in others?"