•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Elise's POV

I just arrived arrived Mystic Falls. I do not know why I am nervous.. maybe cause I haven't been here for a while..? I think so but I am near our house. I guess I will be joining school late since it has been a while since the start of this school year.

I am now on the doorstep. I am so nervous but let's get this over with. *knock knock*

"Elena!! Jeremy!! Aunt Jenna!! You guys in there?"

A guy then opened the door. I do not know him. I smirked and asked "And who are you.." You never know he might have been a killer or something.

"Oh I'm sorry I'm Stefan, Stefan Salvatore Elena's boyfriend." I was shocked. I heard that Matt and her broke up but still. I guess she got a better taste in men now.

"Oh uhm Hi... Is Elena there. I also have to unpack my bags already." I said

"Oh yeah sure. Elena!! I think your twin is here...!"

3rd Person POV

Elena then went straight to the door and welcomed Elise with a bone crushing hug. "Oh wow.. you didn't have to crush my bones" Elise replied with a smile. They both laughed. "I missed you Elise." Elena said. " I missed you too." Elise then went to her old room that was actually still clean and unpacked her things.

After unpacking and fixing her things, Elise then took a shower. The hot water hit her back and she relaxed. She then changed into a white t-shirt and some black shorts.

Elena then entered the room. "Hey a LOT and when I say a lot I mean a lot has happened since the start of school. Come down when your ready.. we need to talk."

"Okay." Elise shooted back with a smile small that formed on her lips.

Elise went down the stairs, when she went in the living room a lot of people were there. "Who are all these Elena?"

"My friends, they will be helping me on explaining everything to you." Elena said in a serious tone.

"Okay.... So where do we start?" Elise asked with her eyebrows lifted up.

"Alright so...."

                •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"So you're telling me witches, vampires, werewolves are real?!?" Elise asked with a confused look while taking a sip of her tea.

"Yes. Don't worry my friends will not feed from you or I'll kill them." Elena said then a small smile formed on her lips.

"Okay... I still have to take this in.." Elise then went up the stairs and went inside her room. She then had a heavy sigh and decided to sleep since it is already late.

Elise then woke up with Jeremy knocking on the door loud. "Oh my gosh Jer! It's been so long I've missed to so much!!"

Elise quickly went up and wrapped her arms around her younger brothers waist. "I missed you too El oh yeah and Elena and everyone else is waiting for you downstairs."

They both then went down the stairs with a smile. Elena and the others waited in the living room with some envelopes in their hands.

"Uhm anything weird happened that I need to know?" Elise asked the others.

"We all were you invited to a welcome ball thing by the Mikaelsons, you know the... Uhm Original vampires."

"The one with the hybrid Niklaus?"

"Yes" Stefan said. "We were just asking if you would like to come too?" Caroline then asked with her her hand raised slightly.

"Ugh yeah sure but first I need a dress." Elise replied then laughed a little after."

Caroline's eyes then widened and said. "Let's go find a dress for you! You know me, always a fashionista!" Elise then laughed. "I'm comming." Elena said.

"I'll go get ready wait for atleast 15 minutes." Elise then went up the stairs, took a shower then got ready with a pair of jeans, a white t-shirt and a black leather jacket.

             •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hello everyone!! This is my first book so please feel free to comment so that I can improve this book and maybe for the future.

I'm sorry that this is a little short because we needed to get ready for the next chapter.

VOTE FOR MORE CHAPTERS