Significant 20| Ellah Jean Montalva Kim

Start from the beginning

I cleared my throat and Sunshine began to fidget on my lap making me gently tighten my hold around his waist.

"From now on, I want everyone of you to be present at every commensal, and that includes me and my mate." I announced and even their heads where looking down, I can easily tell that they were too shock at my announcement.

I've never been a fan of a family or pack gathering when it comes to eating. I always lock myself in my office, finishing the papers that's needed my approvals and signatures. But now that I have my mate that's been getting close with the half of my pack, I knew he should be joining them in the times like this.

"Now, don't just gape at your food and proceed eating."

They all scurried to stand up that makes my brows twitch. Where the fvck are they going.

"A—Alpha." they called and a giggle came from my mate's little mouth when he saw them forming a line in front of me, holding different dishes that's served for lunch.

"E—Ehem, greetings, Alpha. We have vegetable salad, chicken soup, sweet and sour pork, braised beef, and mashed potatoes for lunch. What do you like to eat, Alpha Damien?" Leonel asked with Demillio on his side while they both stand beside the few pack members that's forming a line with variety of dishes in hands.

"You don't have adobo?" a tiny hopeful voice lingered in the air, making all of them look at my baby in aww and adoration.

But a gasp came from the one that's sitting in the other table. Ethereal Bloodhounds Pack has a total of 5,000 adult members, pups aren't even included. That's why we have a plenty of long tables, inside and outside the manor.

Face claim (Laun): Yoshikazu

A pale, skinny boy, around 17 years of age with big round eyes, appeared in front of us

A pale, skinny boy, around 17 years of age with big round eyes, appeared in front of us. He was beaming widely and I could assume that his eyes were twinkling.

"Adobo, you like?" he asked while clasping both of his hands in front of my sunshine.

"Adobo is my favorite dish!" my mate beams that forced me to add it in my mental note.

"You, me, like that!" the boy said after he points at sunshine then to himself before gleaming that made my mate gasp in shock.

I grunt and frown when he instantly leave my lap and goes to hold hands with the boy. Many awe and beam at the sight when they spin like crazy while holding both their hands and laughing.

Joshua appeared between the both of them and joins after. Saying he must be included in the 'party' because he loves adobo too.

And that started the fun lunch I have for the first time. Talking with my beta and gamma about the rogues that's recently been reported crossing our lands and other business. While other members were busy talking at each other and my mate and his squad happily talking about food.