Irene: Thank you for helping mommy, tonight my little girl

Yara: Of course! Happy to help you, mama!

Irene: I love you my Victoria. *kisses her daughter and as she holds her chin with gigil*
Yara: Awww, mommy! I love you too Mommy Irene!

The Next Day

Irene got up early in the morning to prepare their breakfast for her husband and daughter as well so that when they woke up, they may as well just chow down and make preparations for their trip to the airport to pick up her son and grandson.

They arrived at SFO airport just in time to see Alfonso and Andy coming out of the entrance gateway, so Irene and Yara proceeded out to welcome and pick them up.

Andy: Baba! *running* Tata!
Yara: Andy boo!

Irene: Andy!
Alfonso: Hi, mom! Where's dad?

Irene: Hi anak! Your dad is fixing the compartment for your lounges, how's your flight?
Alfonso: It's smooth mom, it's so good to be back here.

Alfonso: Shobe, how are you? Are you fine now?
Yara: Yes, Ahia! I miss you and Andy!

Alfonso: That's good to hear! You'll be safe na, Ahia and Shoti will be with you. *hugged her*
Yara: Thank you, Ahia! Let's go na.

They went directly to their car and went to Greggy to help fix their suitcases so they could get to go to snacks and do some grocery shopping for Andy. While in the car

Andy: Gramps! I miss you!
Greggy: Me too, Ands! Excited about Christmas?

Andy: Yes, Gramps!
Irene: How's MNL, Fons?

Alfonso: Restrictions are quite eased already
Yara: Oh, that's good Ahia!

Greggy: When are Bong and Sara going to publicly announce their alliance?
Alfonso: Mayor Inday, will make her announcement about their tandem.

Irene: When are they going to make an announcement? Is today the day, ba?
Greggy: Yes, babe, today is the day.

(Irene's POV)
We already knew they would be running mates in the upcoming election, because when Bonget visited Cebu a few months ago, he got to meet with Inday Sara at the birthday party of Yedda, the wife of our cousin Martin, and accepted to be Bonget's vice presidential candidate

The family ended up eating at In n Out to taste their not-so-secret menu. They decided to order the Double Meat, 3x3, 4x4, Grilled Cheese, fries, and some refreshments.

While they were dining, they started watching Sara's official announcement that she would be running for vice president along with Irene's brother Bong, and they were pleased to hear it after months of encouraging the Mayora to run for higher office and readily agree to it.