Chapter 2

Meanwhile..Ritu went out from the hospital.. thinking..How can she challenge him like this? Of course, she know taekwondo.. but she is not sure whether she can handle those men. She irritated him like hell.. She thought she better not meet him in the future...She sighed in relief when they didn't follow her.

She soon entered her hostel and sighed in relief. When she went to her room all she see is darkness and  hear a woman sobbing.

" Cathy.. Cathy..", she panicked while turning on the light to find her.

"Ritu.. ", she barely whispered.

When she saw the tear striken face, she lost his color. Why on earth is he crying? Who made her cry like this? were the only thoughts that came in Ritu's mind. It made her heart broke. Cathy has always been by her side in her hard

She made her learn Taekwondo.. She only made her learn about love yourself..When Cathy is in hard time..she was not there at all?! Cathy was her childhood friend..she used to be alone..and unapproachable.. but she was been kind to Ritu.

She helped her in many things..As Ritu's family was killed in front of her eyes she was always been scared. She got affection from only  Cathy. She has blind trust on Cathy. Cathy also share that her family is not with her anymore but left a lot of money for her. Ritu always suggested to live together.. but Cathy has always refused. Ritu didn't force her. They both are like sisters.

" Why are you crying?", Ritu asked Cathy.

"Ritu...Ritu", Cathy voice break when she tried to utter a sentence.

Ritu hugged Cathy immediately. She consoled her, patted her back until she stopped crying. Soon she stopped crying, " Cathy..What happened? ", Ritu asked while cupping her face and wiping his tears.

" Ritu...he killed Ram..He killed!", Cathy said in a broken voice. I hugged her immediately

Ram..Ram is boyfriend of Cathy. He is killed. Cathy always worried that, Ram's line of work is dangerous but I never knew..his line of work is this dangerous...

"Oh my god!", Ritu gasped.

" Cathy...who killed him? huh? Who?", Ritu asked.

"We will file a case on him? Who killed him?", Ritu asked.

" No..We can't.. Because his own brother killed him and made it as an accident!", she said while sobbing hysterically.

"Oh my god!", Ritu said.

" Who is his brother?", I asked.

"Aadi Singh", she gritted her teeth in anger.

" Aadi Singh?!..Wait! I heard his name", Ritu said with a question mark face.

"Aadi Singh...City hospitals owner!", Cathy said.

" Oh my god!! Do you have any picture?", Ritu asked.

"Yes..", Cathy showed his picture.

" Oh my god!! It's him!", Ritu gasped.

"What is it, Ritu?", Cathy asked.

" He is in an accident..I save him just now!", Ritu said.

"Why, Ritu..? Why? You should have let him die?! Why?", Cathy said while crying.

" That man..killed his own brother..for property!", Cathy screamed in pain.

Ritu don't know..What to tell her? Her conscience will never allow to hurt another person.