Chapter 1

"Why did you do it?", Aadi asked a man who is kneeling down in front of him. He slowly pointed a gun on his forehead.

" You know..I hate betrayal", he said while glaring at him dangerously.

"No boss..I don't know about that", the man asked his mercy.

" Don't you dare lie to me", he yelled which made all his man flinch. He stood up from his sofa. He punched his face. The blood was oozing out from his mouth.

"It's true, boss. Please trust me", the man insisted while looking at him with hope.

"You are the only one who are with him!", Aadi yelled while his voice is breaking but he didn't show on his face how hurt he was.

" Boss, I didn't betray you..Someone hit me on my head..The last scene O saw is....one..girl..", the man was cut off by body guard named Sammy.

"Don't dare you lie", Sammy came and hit his face again.

"Boss..I am telling truth!", He said while holding his left cheek in pain. His whole face was filled with bruises.

" Boss..let me kill him..He betrayed us.. He is lying..I think he is behind all this", Sammy said nervously while pointing a gun on his head.

"Sammy!", Aadi gave a pointed look and he backed away.

" Danny, kill him! and wrap this ", Aadi said while going out from there secret den.

" Boss..listen to me..I am telling tru.. ", before he can finish this sentence.. Danny shot him with his gun.

He ordered his trusted mates..Andy and Gary to bury him.

" Sammy..Come with me", Danny said while going out in search for his boss Aadi.

"Yes boss", Sammy said and followed him.

Aadi is a famous businessman, philanthropist..and a kind but arrogant person to the world. There is another identity of him which is not known by the world. He is a famous underworld figure..who does illegal activities to gain power, money and everything he wants. There are many enemies of him who has been, are, will chase him until he die. Danny is his right hand man who is the most trusted man of Aadi. Aadi don't trust anyone easily.

" Boss...Boss", Danny screamed at Aadi who is opening his car door rashly.

"You are in danger...Security is must", Danny said while running towards the car.

Meanwhile, Aadi sat in the car and about to start the car. Danny started tapping the car window to stop him but Aadi was having none of it. His face was red with anger because of the betrayal.

" Don't follow me, Danny", Aadi said while holding the steering wheel tightly.

"Boss..Security is must", Danny said.

" Yes boss", Sammy said with danny.

Aadi glared at them. "Don't, Danny...I will be coming soon", he said while started the car.

Aadi started driving the car rashly. He sped up the car..He increased the speeding limit..He violated the rules of traffic signals and continued driving. He was driving rashly not caring of anything.

Soon he saw a old woman crossing the road. He wanted to decrease the speed of the car but the brakes of the car were not working. He tried to press the brakes of the car but can't able to apply brake. He saw a young girl hurried towards the old woman. The girl was taking the old woman to the left side. He immediately took a right. His car collided with a big tree and the air bags of the car opened timely. Aadi lost his consciousness and lying both seat lifelessly. He eyes are slightly open. He can't able to do anything.