28: Attack in Rintis Island Academy

A wave of students screamed as she ran for her life in the hallway, trying her best to avoid the lasers that were being shot towards her by the large metallic robot spiders that were crawling on the ceiling. The school was in chaos and everyone was pushing other students due to panic, trying to get away from the robots.

The robots' speed was surprisingly fast, everyone was running still, scurrying their way to the front gate. And because everyone was panicking a student pushed away another student, she fell on the ground so suddenly that it twisted her foot, panic started to rise from her, not only that she also saw the robotic spiders quickly approaching her. "HELP!!" She screamed out, not knowing what to do.

"Gravitational pull!"

Suddenly, the robots were caught in a pink bubble and were being pulled to the ground, the female student was in shock of what happened and when she saw Yaya behind the robots, a sigh of relief escaped from her lips.

"Now, Ying!" Yaya called out to her friend who sped through from behind the gravity heroine, she used her powers to do her super fast running along with kicks one by one to the robots before approaching the fallen girl. "Don't worry! You're safe now!" Ying said, flashing a smile to the girl as she helped her get up. "Can you walk?"

The girl hissed as she got up, she looked at the Chinese girl and shook her head.

Ying noticed her state and gave her a nod. "Don't worry, I'll help you get to the gate." The time heroine said, reassuring her. She then turned to Yaya who was checking the classrooms to see if there were still anyone and when she confirmed that no one was in the remaining classrooms, she flew back to Ying.

"Yaya! I'm going to go help this girl but I'll be back, okay?" Ying told her friend.

Yaya nodded. "Alright, I'll hold off any of the robots that's coming this way." The gravity heroine said, preparing her powers for a possible upcoming wave.

The time heroine then carried the girl in bridal style, which made her hold on tightly to Ying. "Hang on tight!" Ying said as she was prepping up her powers before sprinting once again using her super speed.

On to Lia, she was using her sound blasts to attack any upcoming robots that were heading their way. The sound heroine was helping her classmates and teacher evacuate, she turned to look at Leizel who was helping her out as well by making sure that everyone wasn't pushing the others, the girl was also holding a baseball bat that she got from their classroom since they were doing baseball for their physical education today and was swinging the bat, whacking at any robots that were close to them.

Suddenly, another wave of spiders were closing on to them. "Oh come on!" Lia groaned in frustration as she was preparing her powers once again, a magenta glow was seen from her hands and clapped them together, shooting out sound waves from her hands. As much as she wanted to use her scream at the robots she couldn't due to the fact that there were students nearby them and she didn't want to deafen them.

"Lia watch out!" Leizel ran up to Lia with her bat ready and swung on the robot that was rapidly crawling to their direction, she could only stop them for a bit by stunning them since the robots were surprisingly tough but it was enough time for her to grab Lia's arm and run away with the rest of the students.

"What are you doing?! I need to make sure that they're gone before I can go!" Lia's eyes widened at Leizel's sudden action, however, Leizel didn't listen. "Leizel! Don't worry about me!"

The girl turned her head, her eyebrows furrowed. "Aish! Don't tell me to not worry, will you?!" Leizel scolded her. "If you're the only one saving us here then who's going to save you?!"

Lia was surprised at Leizel's comment, normally the people here in Rintis would just look out for themselves while she and the rest of the team were the ones attacking and defending but stopped when suddenly, Leizel heard a bunch of robots crawling towards them again making them stop to their tracks.