20: Trust?

"WHAT?! You failed the mission?!" Admiral Tarung's voice boomed with rage throughout the station silencing everyone especially the Commander and Captain Kaizo who just arrived in the scene. The gang minus Lia looked down in defeat, they expected this reaction from the admiral, after all, it was still work hours.

Admiral Tarung took a deep inhale, he was trying his best to calm himself down but it just wasn't working. He looked at Boboiboy who was looking down trying to avoid eye contact as he still looked beaten up. "Explain what happened. Now." He commanded the leader in a stern voice, making him jump a bit.

Boboiboy gulped as he slowly looked up to face the admiral with a guilty look, he swore when Tarung's eyes were met with his he felt like his soul was about to leave his body due to how terrified he was with how angry the admiral is. "We were ambushed, there was a power sphere hunter named Cipher who jammed our signal and overpowered us."

"So you're telling me that the six of you got defeated by just one hunter?!" Admiral Tarung roared again, he couldn't believe what he was hearing; Boboiboy's team was one of the best in TAPOPS and the thought of them being overpowered with just one hunter infuriated him.

"We tried, admiral!" Boboiboy defended. "We really tried! No matter how many times we attacked he always seemed like he was one step ahead! Not even our strongest combos could even knock him down!" The elemental hero said with a shaky voice which surprised the others, the gang all exchanged looks of worry for their leader and friend.

Fang nodded to the others and stepped in. "He's right, Cipher was the one who knocked Lia out." The humanoid pointed out. Boboiboy sighed at the mention of his partner, the poor girl was still in the infirmary and was still knocked out cold, it seems like Cipher's punch really landed extremely hard on her. Angered slowly built up on Boboiboy when he remembered what Cipher did to Lia and the rest, not only was he concerned as a boyfriend for Lia and a friend for the others but as a leader he felt the burden of his responsibility once more. Though, Boboiboy quickly calmed himself down as he breathed in, now was not a good time to explode especially right in front of Admiral Tarung.

Admiral Tarung didn't spoke up this time but instead it was Commander Koko Ci and although disappointed, he was more calmer than Tarung. "Boboiboy, you said the hunter's name was Cipher?"

Boboiboy nodded. "Yes commander and he was wearing all black with a mask."

'Well that's a very vague description...' Koko Ci thought and sighed. "Now that you mentioned it we have heard about him... but we never really thought he was real."

The gang all looked at their commander with a confused look in their faces. "What do you mean commander?" Yaya was the first one to question him, all of their curiosity were peaking with what Koko Ci just said.

"Everyone here in TAPOPS have heard about a power sphere hunter named Cipher, but we all thought he was just some rumor since we never seen actual proof of him." The commander started. "The only 'proof' that was out there were the stories other power sphere hunters had out there, but we never considered it as classified information and only thought of them as just mere stories."

Koko Ci paused for a moment before continuing. "Team Boboiboy, we need you to stay here in the station for a bit so we can gather information from you all... and as for your break, I'm sorry to say that now that Cipher is out we need you more than ever. Inform Lia about this as well."

"Dey commander, we just got beaten up by him!" Gopal butted in. "And you want us to fight him?"

Commander Koko Ci sighed. "We're not asking you to fight him, but if the situation calls for it then yes." He stated. "Since you guys are rusty we would need you to go back to training here as well, our information about Cipher is close to non existent and we need to be ready if he attacks or if you encounter him again. You're all dismissed."