26: A Hero's Promise

The gang were all gathered in Boboiboy's room for a quick meeting after their fight with the mystery hunter, Ochobot went back to sleep since he was still not fully charged and because of that, the gang had to discuss it quietly since they couldn't go to the living room considering the possibility of the hunter entering again to get the power sphere.

Boboiboy contacted TAPOPS to report on what happened and the rest of his teammates gathered around to listen to what the commander was saying as well. "What?! There was a hunter in Earth?!" Koko Ci shouted, so much for being quiet. Luckily for them Ochobot doesn't wake up that easily.

The gang nodded slowly. "Unfortunately yes, commander. This time the hunter was trying to take Ochobot." The leader sighed.

Koko Ci tutted and shook his head, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Is Ochobot safe now?" The small green alien asked the heroes on which they all nodded still.

"Yes, commander." Fang reported. "We successfully saved him from the hunter."

Koko Ci gave out a quick 'Good' as he looked at Fang before looking at the rest, he wanted to make this quick since he was asleep before this and wanted to go back to sleep. "Did you catch the hunter's name at least?" The commander asked the gang on which they all shook their head as a response, earning a groan from the green alien. "Describe the hunter to me then, what were they wearing?"

"She was wearing a mask, and now that I think of it... it was in a way similar to Cipher's." Ying pointed it out, making the gang agree with the realization, especially Boboiboy.

"She was wearing all black as well, commander. It looked like a coat dress? I'm not too sure..." The elemental hero reported. "But her attire was in a way similar to Cipher's."

"Not to mention her powers... I think she's stronger than Cipher." Yaya also added. "Her powers were very explosive... she mostly shot out white blasts from her hands too."

When Yaya mentioned the explosive parts the commander had a specific hunter in that came to mind, and swore he felt his heart stop for a moment. "Wait... white explosive powers? Black mask?" He repeated in a mumbling tone but at the same time it was loud enough for the gang to hear.

The gang all nodded to what the commander had repeated which made the alien gulp in fear. "Aish... Team Boboiboy, I have some good news and bad news with this one."

"Eh? What is it, commander?" Gopal asked, raising an eyebrow.

"The good news is that while it's not much, we actually have some reports of this hunter." The commander starts. "The bad news is... this is one of the hunters that are highly skilled and dangerous."

The gang all looked at each other, exchanging glances of worry and fear at the same time before turning back to Koko Ci to let himself explain. "Although rare, there's been reports of her from the past. She's high on our list of wanted power sphere hunters for a reason because most of the reports she's in; there's often casualties that come along."

"Casualties?" Lia gasped when she heard the commander's report.

Koko Ci nodded. "Yes, we still don't know what the hunter's name is, but that's not important right now." The commander said. "If that hunter was after Ochobot, then she can still be around your area. Another thing in our reports is that she won't stop until she gets what she wants." Commander Koko Ci told the gang. "For safety measures both Ochobot and Sonobot will be taken to TAPOPS, Sonobot is included since we can't risk two power spheres getting captured."

"Eh? But commander! We can guard Ochobot!" Boboiboy protested, making the rest of the gang nod in determination.

"Yeah! And sonobot!" Lia added, giving the commander a serious look.