22: Overnight Stay

"You already know why I'm here," Kaizo spoke with his usual serious tone, he crossed his arms, his gaze was still at the man in front of him. "But yes, it is great to see you again, Oberon."

Oberon's eyebrow twitched in irritation when the space rebel called out his name. "So you're picking up on my sarcasm now, huh?" He sneered. "That's good, it was frustrating hearing you go all 'huh'? at them these past few days."

However, Kaizo wasn't having Oberon's comments. "Let's cut to the chase." Kaizo groaned, he didn't want to deal with this at all. "Do you remember anything now?"

"No," Oberon replied almost immediately. "Besides, even if I do, what makes you think I will tell you?"

"If you won't tell me I will-"

"You will what?" Oberon raised his eyebrow at him. "Get a guard to come beat me up? You already know the result of that, captain."

Kaizo clicked his tongue, he did say that he was going to do great lengths to get Oberon from talking and when he didn't believed that he was telling the truth that Oberon didn't know anything, he called up a guard to basically get the information out of him.

Yet strangely enough, no matter how strong the punches were, Oberon wasn't knocked out. Instead he fought back and knocked the guard out instead which surprised Kaizo, considering that Oberon was in a coma for so long and Kaizo thought he would be unable to fight back, but Oberon proved him wrong, he wasn't rusty at all.

The space rebel furrowed his eyebrows at the prisoner in front of him which only made Oberon roll his eyes. "Listen, if you're just going to stand there and stare at me and not say anything I'd rather you leave my cell, I want to go back to sleeping."

"Your scar." Kaizo stared at the man in front of him.

The sudden mention of his scar made Oberon blink, the prisoner touched it and clicked his tongue. "Getting personal now, are we? Don't get too comfortable, Kaizo."

Kaizo sighed, it was obvious that Oberon didn't want to speak and Kaizo was too tired to even bother. The space rebel turned around. "Fine, since you don't have any useful information I'll take my leave now."

And with that, Kaizo departed from the room; leaving Oberon alone. "Pesky TAPOPS members." He clicked his tongue and slumped down on his bed.

--

Fang stared outside the window with a defeated look, out of nowhere heavy rain poured outside and not to mention the wind was extremely strong too. He tried to wait it out since he didn't brought an umbrella, Leizel offered to borrow hers but when she did that was when the strong wind came in, and the more the shadow hero waited thunder started to appear.

"Just my luck." He groaned, he looked over to Leizel who was trying to contact Tristan in the flat screen television in the living room through Youta, it took a while for him to pick up but that didn't bother Leizel, though, Fang felt a bit awkward from this.

"Leizel, for the last time I don't know the answer to your homework." Tristan pinched the bridge of his nose, he looked tired and his kept hair was slightly messy with strands falling on his face, he wasn't wearing his formal wear that Fang recognized him with but instead he was wearing a gray hoodie. He also looked like he was in his bedroom but Fang couldn't tell because of how dark his room was.

Though, he wasn't looking directly to the camera and was looking at something else which Fang assumed was another monitor since he hears typing noises from Tristan's side.

"Aiya, I called you for something else." Leizel face palmed.

"Eh? That so?" He looked at the camera, raising an eyebrow before going back to what he was doing. "What is it this time? I'm busy right now."