montezuma's revenge

Start from the beginning

"how is it? "Jungkook asked "hahhaahaaha omg lol. You look like a funny guy like a comedian. Handsome but not gentleman" Jimin fell down. Jungkook sigh and go inside to change again

 Jungkook sigh and go inside to change again

"How is it?" Jungkook asked. "Hahahaha, omg lol. You look like a funny guy, like a comedian. Handsome but not a gentleman," Jimin falls down. Jungkook sighs and goes inside to change again.

"Now?" Jungkook asked. "Perfect. Gentle and handsome. And a bad boy, well balanced," Jimin said, a satisfied smirk comes to Jungkook's face.

Finally, he gets there. It's just a 15-minute travel, but it feels like 15 hours.

"Finally, I am going to see my jagi. God, I waited for this so much..." getting into the hospital. "Stop, where are you going?" Jimin asked. "To meet Yn," he said as if it were a stupid question. "You dumbass. Yn is a medical biller. So if you want to meet her, you have to get a receipt from the doctor," Jimin rolls his eyes. "Oh yes, I have to act sick, but which disease?" Jungkook asked Jimin. "Wait," Jimin gets an evil plan. "Don't worry, I will do something." Jungkook agrees.

They both get to the doctor's cabin. "Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin?!" The doctor stands up from his chair. Jimin and Jungkook nod awkwardly. "Tha-thank you very much for visiting. Can I take a picture??" he asked. "Maybe later," Jimin said and sits. Jungkook also sits. "Ok... who is sick?" Jimin points at Jungkook. "What happened, sir?" the doctor asks. "He is a little shy. I will tell you what happened. He is going through Montezuma's Revenge," Jimin said with an awkward smile. The doctor tries his best not to laugh. "Buy this medicine. If you don't feel better, come within 2 hours and get some glucose and eat well..." the doctor said, and they both go out. "What's so funny, and what is Montezuma's Revenge,?" Jungkook asked Jimin. "That... means... feeling dizzy and... body pain," Jimin said. "Ohh... okay..." Jungkook nods. "I am going to meet Yn. Lalalala... Yaa... Hooooo... Omg, my Yn. Wow, look at her. Wow, she is so cute..." He coughs to get her attention. "Give your receipt, sir!" she shocked when she sees his face. "Wow, Yn, what a pleasant surprise. We didn't expect you here, really," Jimin said, perfectly scripted. "Sorry..." she slowly looks up while saying. "It's okay, Yn," he said and winked at her. Yn smiles awkwardly. "Your receipt, sir?" she asked, and he gives it to her. Yn takes a look at the receipt and smiles at Jungkook. "Sir, I think you should stop drinking cola too much. Hahahahaha," she bursts into laughter. "Wow, how cute is she when she's laughing? Aww, my heart is fluttering. Her laugh, WTF! Why is she laughing .
"What?!!" Jungkook asked. "Y/N, don't say anything and give me yours. Jungkook is shocked, he looks at Jimin and gives him a death glare. "WTF, Jimin? You actually did this? I am gonna kill him. Rest in peace, Jimin. He did this, very bad. I will kill him and give him to street dogs, and I will make soup with his bones, bitch. But I want to kill him now... 'Let's go, Mister Park Jimin...'" Jimin understands he is going to die. "Do you want to go to the restroom, sir?" she asked, trying not to laugh. "No, I am good." "Take care, sir," she said. "What? She said for me to take care, really? Jimin's idea is not that bad. She laughed, smiled, and said for me to take care. Jimin, bro, I love you..." They both get into the car. "Park Jimin, what did you just do? Do you want to explain anything?" Jungkook said, raising his eyebrow. "Actually... I... don't... mean... this," Jimin is about to cry. "Stop lying, you fucking bitch. I know you did it on your own and you mean this," Jungkook said. "I'm sorry," Jimin said, looking down. "It's not that funny, but I forgive you." Jimin's eyes are wide open and jumps. "Really? You really forgive me? OMG, I love you, JK, you're the best," Jimin said dramatically. "Stop this drama. I only did it because Y/N laughed and smiled and also told me to take care, only because if you did it again. You know that I've been learning boxing for two years, I will show you how much I've learned." Jungkook said. Jimin nodded. On the way, Jungkook searches for his wallet. "Jimin, did you see my wallet?" Jungkook asked. "No, I don't," Jimin said. "Okay, then let's go back to the hospital," Jungkook said with a smile. "Is this planned to meet Y/N again?" Jimin asked. "No..." They return to the hospital. "What? Who is the guy with Y/N? I can't stand this. OMG, I want to kill him," he sighs. "Who the fuck is he? What the heck, he touched Y/N!!! I can't calm down anymore." "Calm down, they are just friends," Jimin said. "Did she tell you?!" Jungkook almost shouts. "No, but calm down," Jimin said while looking around. "How can I? Look at the way they're laughing! Are you blind, fuck!?" His blood is boiling. "But look at them, they look like friends," Jimin said while holding Jungkook's arms. "I don't care! She can't laugh and smile at other guys, that's it!" Jungkook pushes Jimin's hands. "Are you crazy? What are you talking about? She is a human too. How can't she live without laughing and smiling?" Jimin said. "STFU! If I said she can't, that means she can't!" His anger is out of control. "What? Are you out of your mind? Are you okay? She is still not your lover or girlfriend or wife. You can't order what she has to do. You're no one to teach her. Ok?" Jimin said. "I know, but I can't watch this. She never talks to me this way. My blood is boiling and my heart is hurting. I am being blind. I am that angry, I can't express it with words," he said annoyingly. "But why? She is still not yours..." Jimin tries his best to make him understand. "But I can't stand it," Jungkook said. "Ok, then be angry and show her your anger and make her hate you more... so that she will never love you. Listen and use your brain. If you talk rudely to her, she will never like you. At first, you have to win her heart, and then you can do whatever you want. Once she is yours, you can do anything, but you have to be nice to make her yours. You will not get her with this anger," Jimin said. "But -" "I have a great plan. Act nice and okay with her, and just give that boy some money to go away from her life. If he doesn't agree, then just order the manager to fire him. You are Jeon Jungkook, you can do anything," a smirk comes to Jungkook's face. "Yes, I just forgot that I am Jeon Jungkook, but I want to make her mine soon because I can't stand it anymore," he walks to Y/N, and Jimin follows him. "Did you see a wallet?" he asked. "Yes, you dropped it. I got it and I am just going to call you," Y/N said. "Shit, I should wait so I can get her number. Damned. The boy takes that wallet. "Omo, you have a black card. You must be so rich, sir," a proud smirk comes to Jungkook's face. "Yes, I do.. I am the son of..." he looks at Y/N's annoyed face and eye roll. He doesn't complete it and takes the wallet and walks away. "I think he will accept our deal. He looks so hungry for money, hahaha," Jimin said. "But I can't take the risk, so I planned to talk with the manager," Jimin nodded. "And I am going to propose to Y/N tonight. Jungkook said, looking cool, but Jimin is shocked. "What? No!" he said, screaming. "I already planned it," Jungkook said. "You have to win her heart first," Jimin said. "No, I don't think so. She will love me if she knows I love her. Who wouldn't?" he said with a smile. "Do you think she will say yes?" Jimin asked again. "Yes. How can she reject a handsome, rich, young man like me? Huh?" Jimin nods, even though he doesn't agree.

An: did yn accept him? Did the boy know about why he get fired and inform yn? Did yn and that boy is couples? Did yn reject jk ?

~ THANKS FOR READING AND PLS VOTE have a nice day~