Chapter 55: Can I chase you now...

Start from the beginning

Based on Qiao Yang's understanding of Qiao Sheng, it was either that he didn't deal with Gu Ye ruthlessly, or Gu Ye had enough strength to avoid Qiao Sheng's attack.

Looking at Gu Ye's body, Qiao Yang concluded that it was the latter.

Gu Ye looked down and asked, "Are you optimistic? Don't worry."

Qiao Yang: "Huh? Hmm. Look, I'm optimistic."

Qiao Yang was worried that Gu Ye would be injured by Qiao Sheng, so he was anxious to look at his body.

Now it was really shown to him, but he didn't know what to do.

It's not that he hasn't seen a man's body, he has seen a lot of people in his original bar who drink too much and are shirtless and noisy.

In college, the male dormitory with 6 people often took off and changed clothes without any secret.

But now, suddenly it feels different.

He was looking at a man's body and he saw it carefully. He even wanted to touch a blue mark on his upper arm, and wanted to ask him: Does it hurt?

This is a wonderful experience like never before.

After letting him deeply realize that he originally liked someone, he would really be interested in his body, regardless of gender.

The room was very quiet, very quiet.

This quietness also made him extremely sensitive. He could feel the heat radiating from Gu Ye's body, surrounding him like a barrier.

And he was immersed in the barrier, and the air he could breathe carried this Gu Ye temperature.

After spraining his foot that night to save Liang Wei, when Gu Ye was climbing the mountain with his back on his back, he was lying on Gu Ye's shoulder and smelled the smell of his neck, warm and at ease.

Gu Ye waited for Qiao Yang for a while. Seeing that he didn't respond, he broke the silence of the room first. He asked softly, "Can I put on my clothes, then?"

Qiao Yang suddenly became sober, he had been staring at Gu Ye.

He blushed slightly, "You, you can put it on."

"Wait."

Qiao Yang asked again: "Is there any medicine for bruises at home."

Gu Ye buttoned his shirt and replied nonchalantly: "Yes. But it's not necessary. I'll be fine in two days."

People were dressed neatly, and Qiao Yang also recovered his calm and reason.

He asked Gu Ye: "Did Su Cheng come here to provoke you first? He actually has that character and is provocative. If you ignore him, he will not succeed."

Gu Ye: "I can't ignore him."

Immediately afterwards, his face and voice sank, and strong hostility burst out together.

Seeing Gu Ye's sudden change, Qiao Yang was extremely distressed.

He tentatively asked: "What did he say that made you so angry?"

Gu Ye snorted: "He said, I am the younger brother, so I will call him brother later."

With a "poof", Qiao Yang couldn't help laughing.

This is indeed what Qiao Sheng can do. Since Qiao Sheng would ask Gu Ye like this, he should have discovered something.

Even Qiao Sheng discovered it.

Facing Gu Ye's still depressed face, Qiao Yang knew that he should laugh before he explained clearly. He tried to hold back the smile from behind.

He asked: "So, because of this sentence, you fought with Su Cheng?"