Chapter 51: Gu Ye smiled stiffly

Start from the beginning

Qiao Yang explained it for granted: "He is older than me, so it's okay to call him brother."

Qiao Jin:...

There was nothing to ask from Qiao Yang, Qiao Jin began to question Su Cheng.

He sat on the sofa with his eyes narrowed, and asked with a scrutiny look: "You have the ability to make our eldest third person call your brother your brother."

"Let's talk about what you do first?"

Su Cheng smiled at his attitude.

He took out a business card from his pocket and handed it to Qiao Jin: "From the Su family in city a, you should be able to understand what you are doing when you read it."

Then, he sat down on the sofa opposite Qiao Jin, leaning back on the sofa and looked relieved, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, in sharp contrast with the nervous Qiao Jin.

Qiao Jin was even more irritated by this appearance.

But after taking a look at the business card, his face gradually changed from hostility to seriousness.

Su Cheng of city a is usually low-key, never does anything with fanfare, and rarely appears in public. So Qiao Jin is also the first time to see a real person.

But it is precisely because of this that he has a sense of mystery, especially the background and experience that he cannot ascertain.

Although he is a business person, he has also heard some rumors of Su Cheng in the circle. It is said that he is a huge power in the dark, and he is a figure who dare not provoke the underworld and the white.

Qiao Jin looked at Qiao Yang's doubts and helplessness.

Just forget Gu Ye, now there is another Su Cheng.

How come the third person around him is not easy to provoke.

Gu Ye said that the two families have a cooperative relationship, and they are familiar with each other. So when he and Qiao Zhen knew that Gu Ye was chasing the third child in secret, they were not particularly worried.

After all, the youngest didn't like it, and Gu Ye didn't dare to do anything with Qiao's youngest.

But this Su Cheng!

Such a powerful, dangerous man with unknown origin suddenly approached the third child, and they couldn't control it at all.

He held his business card and put it on the table, and asked, "I don't know, why did our third child get into the eyes of someone like you, Mr. Su?"

Su Cheng knew what Qiao Jin was worried about, and he became serious: "Don't think too much. Don't worry about my intentions."

"Since Yangyang called me brother, I will protect him like you are my brother."

He took a lot of seriousness when he said this sentence, and looked at Qiao Yang after he said it, with a gentle concern in his eyes.

Can you be like us?

Qiao Zhen and I are brothers? !

Qiao Jin was disdainful, and started to rush people away: "That's OK, let's not talk about acknowledging brother. Then it's so late, Mr. Su will not go back?"

He said again: "I'm here to take the youngest back to Qiao's house. You can't stay here forever, right?"

When Qiao Yang heard this, he was anxious.

He had just recognized Qiao Sheng, and the two hadn't said anything yet, how could they be willing to separate.

He told Qiao Jin: "Second brother, it's too late, I won't go home to live. You have to go to the company tomorrow, you go home to rest first."