3

Jungkook pov

I enter in my company with a strict cold face . My soft side is only for my wifey but for rest of the people I show my cold personality.

I come into my cabin and take my seat . My assistant max also come to tell me my schedule.

Max : sir today u have an important meeting with wang company.

Jk : hmm..is everything ready for the meeting? I want no faults in our presentation.

Max : yes sir I have already arranged the room and also did a cross check our presentation. I'm sure they're gonna be impress.

Jk : okay then has the Wang's arrived?

Max: no sir . They'll be in 15 minutes.

Jk : good enough. This deal is very important for us so we have to give our best in it. U may leave now...

Max : okay sir

Since I have a little bit time  so I thought of calling my wifey. I'm sure she must too focused in her work . Uff... Just thinking about her making me miss her to death. Let's give her a call . But before I could take my mobile in my hand , my mobile started to ring. I saw the caller id and a faint sigh released from my mouth. Why the hell is he calling me when I want to talk to my love

On call

?: What's up buddy? Did u missed me?

Jk : miss u my ass...

?: What!? Keep your dirty ass away from me ...

Jk : ohh just shut up and say why did u called me taehyung

Taehyung: can't I call my friend plus brother in law  without any reason 😁

Jk : of course u can , now speak up!😤

Taehyung : okay fine......lia is upset with me😔

Jk : what did u do this time?🥱

Taehyung: I didn't do anything dude!!😖

Jk : everytime u say this😒

Taehyung: actually the matter is ...... U know I went to Thailand for a business trip and as a secretary she also went with me .

Jk : yeah so.

Teahyung: there we went for a meeting and the client's cousin was also there , after the meeting we had lunch together and that cousin of my client was flirting with me , she was trying to closer to me . I thought about making lia jealous so I also started to flirt with her like not too much just a little bit compliments.

Jk : yeah but these things usually happens and u very well know how to handle her

Taehyung : no that's not the main issue , the thing is......  Next day we had attended a party and That girl proposed me for marriage

Jk : ......

Taehyung : i was about to say no but lia interrupt and strictly said that she is my fiance. The deal was important for us so she didn't lose her mind and talked with patience but....

Jk : but ?

Taehyung : that girl said her that she's(lia) not good enough for me and I deserve someone better, someone from high standard. Then she became mute and left the place without saying anything. I lost my mind and scolded that bitch a lot , Even my business partner was ashamed for her act and apologized to me .

Jk : okay......then?
.
Taehyung : dude she has been ignoring me.  Bcz of official rules we had to book different rooms but we used to stay in my room . But after that incident she stayed in her room for two freaking days. And still now she's avoiding me . Only talking when it's about anything for work. Everytime i try talking to her she somehow escape. Now what should i do?

I hope u all like this chapter. See u soon with new chapters 🥰