2

After a long period of romance finally they got ready to welcome the new day .
As their usual routine ,  both of them brush their teeth, jungkook went to took shower and heaven went to the kitchen to make breakfast . After making breakfast she placed the breakfast on the table and sit on the chair waiting for jungkook.( By the way she made french toast , fruit salad and banana milk)

Heaven : yah muscle bunny!! How long you're gonna take? Are u going office or going to meet your gf!!..

Jk came to the while fixing his rolax watch.

Jk : how can I have a gf when I already have a wife who is hot as f*ck 😉

Heaven : pervert...

Jk : only for you my universe *peck*

Heaven : now have the breakfast . I'll send your lunch at your office by someone, have it on time.

Jk : wae? No! U'll come to OUR office to eat lunch with me

Jk never thinks about your or mine . For him every thing she and he has belongs to both of them equally. That's why whenever he corrected heaven by saying the company"ours".

Heaven : but today i already have 3 orders for cakes . I don't think I'll get enough time to have lunch with u.

Jk : then i won't have lunch. I know u won't eat anything and If u don't eat then I won't eat either. Besides I don't like to eat without u (pout)

Heaven : aww... Jagiya pwease 🥺 have it today . We everyday eat together  Sometimes u come to our cafe , sometimes I go to our company so for once we ca..

Jk : no! I said what I said ! ( Stern voice)

Heaven didn't say anything cause jk talks to her in this tone when he's adamant to something otherwise he's always soft spoken to her.

Heaven : arasso ( sigh) I'll come to office.

Jk : no need . U'll stay at cafe and I'll come to eat lunch with my love

Heaven in mind : he's indeed a double bunny 🐰

They eat their breakfast, jk went office and heaven washed the dishes , took shower and went to the cafe .

______________________________________

Heaven reach at the cafe by her car .

Heaven : good morning everyone

She greets the workers with her warm smile . And workers also greet her back . They all like her a lot why won't they after all she's so humble, kind and cheerful to everyone.

Heaven : okay then let's get started . Today we have a lot of work and also that muscle pig is not gonna help me either

Mia : so jk sir didn't allow u about lunch?

James : isn't it obvious ? It's not the first time .

Sam : yeah true . Ever since I joined this cafe I have never seen them having meal separately .

Sia : jk sir is such a lovesick man and Mrs jeon is so humble and kind . They're so adorable...

They all gossip with each other.

Heaven : what are all doing . I just said we don't have time for talking . Get to work  ....fast.