Chapter 48: Gu Ye panicked, why did Qiao Yang become indifferent to him?

Start from the beginning

Xie Liang didn't dare to take it lightly, he suppressed the worry in his heart, still smiling:

"I am the person in charge here. If you have any needs, sir, just follow me."

People in security uniforms kept entering the hall around, and they stood not far away watching this side vigilantly.

Brother Cheng noticed it, he laughed and explained:

"Don't be afraid, since you are the person in charge here, you should know that I often come to your Qingshan Resort. And that matter in the afternoon has nothing to do with you. I will not embarrass you because of a few ignorant young masters."

"I asked Qiao Yang to confirm other things with him. You asked him to come out and see me. And you have so many people, how could we be your opponents if it really makes a lot of noise."

He has a cheerful tone, half joking. The smile in his eyes also softened.

It did make Xie Liang put down some vigilance against him.

Xie Liang smiled dryly: "Yuan, it turns out that you wanted to see Shao Qiao. But unfortunately, he left Qingshan for vacation this afternoon. I really can't come out to see you now."

Brother Cheng slightly raised his brows and asked, "Not here anymore? Where did he go?"

Instead of being so indifferent and slow like just now, the speed of speaking was slightly accelerated, and he became a little anxious.

As the person in charge of the hotel, Xie Liang would not disclose even the privacy of ordinary guests, let alone Qiao Yang's whereabouts.

Xie Liang explained with a smile: "I don't know where Qiao went. I'm just a little manager. He won't tell me where Qiao's Third Young Master has gone, and it's not something I can ask."

Brother Cheng didn't speak any more, and looked at Xie Liang intently. He sat and Xie Liang stood. Obviously it is a gesture of looking up, but it can make people feel the condescending majesty.

There was a cold sweat behind Xie Liang's guilty conscience, but his face was still undaunted and uncompromising.

Brother Cheng couldn't find any flaws in him. After coming over for a while, he took out a business card from his pocket, took a pen and wrote a few words on it and handed it to Xie Liang.

"Then Manager Xie, if he can meet Qiao Yang, can he give him this business card?"

Xie Liang quickly mentioned the heart in his throat, and finally let it go: "Yes, don't worry. I will definitely transfer it to him for you."

On the way to the parking lot, Li Feng, Zhao Yu and the others saw Cheng's depressed look and asked carefully: "Cheng, where are we going now?"

Cheng Ge: "S City."

Several people looked at each other, and now I am going to S City to find the young master who has good skills in the afternoon.

Although they didn't know why Brother Cheng suddenly wanted to find Qiao Yang, they were not happy about Xie Liang's attitude towards them concealing Qiao Yang's whereabouts.

Li Feng: "Brother Cheng, the manager didn't tell the truth at first glance. We shouldn't let him go so easily just now."

Brother Cheng turned his head and looked at the security guards who were still wary of them behind him, with a little helplessness: "Manager Xie is not bad. He is also...for Qiao Yang's safety."

Have been waiting for 5 years. Every time I see people with hope, I am disappointed again and again.

This time, I wonder if he can wait for the long-awaited surprise.