「 04; Thin Ice 」

▬▬▬▬

When the lights stopped flickering, nothing changed. All twelve of them were there.

"What the hell.." Sunwoo who was sitting on the floor, rubbed his eyes trying to get a clearer sight of his surroundings. There he found eleven pairs of eyes looking at him.

"W-what why is everyone looking at me?"

"We thought you were dead for fuck's sake!" Hyunjun exclaimed.

"Technically he was. But then he was revived by the doctor" Kevin stated as he rephrased what the game master said.

"Well, I guess there's no turning back now." The younger stood up, walking away from the group. Not realizing that one had followed him from behind.

Waiting for the next night, they calmed down a bit. Touring their friend's house and trying not to break anything. Sangyeon himself was more worried about his friends' lives. Worried that they might do it again.

"Nyu~" Changmin appeared from behind, patting the older's fluffy hair. He was munching on the muffin he got from the first blackout. It tasted like strawberries, sweet and a bit sour.

"You won't betray me, right Chanhee?" He asked, planting a soft peck on his head.

"I won't. What makes you think I'd do that, Kyu?"

flick.. flick..

"Psychic, who do you want to see?"

"Sangyeon."

Sighing in relief as it showed a white flag. There's two people he can fully trust now.