𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐧 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬.

▬▬▬▬

Welcome all to Flicker.

A game that was formed by an unknown entity. Similar to the Mafia Game. Only that this has more roles, more rules, and a more advanced system. Where each of the teams' goal is to eliminate everyone from the opposite side.

ROLES.

There will be 2 teams. Good and Evil. Neutral players may decide if they want to be good or evil.

Good Team:

Citizens: They only help to eliminate the evil team. Or at least, try to be something useful.

Detective: They receive a set of clues every night. Although they have to guess which is the odd one out.

Doctor: They can save someone or themselves from dying.

Psychic: They have to choose a player each night to reveal if they are g̵̨̨̠͇̻͔̘̰͓͊o̸̞͚̓͆̓̏̏o̷̘͖̺̙͓̬̙̮̻͋̓d̶̠̦̲͎̫́̒̋̂ or evil.

Twins: Just like the citizens but can't ĺ̴̨̛̎͗̔̀̚͜͝ì̵̺͎̘̉̆̆̊v̶̝̯̓̌̇̐̓͛̽̈́̔͌é̷̢̧̛̘̖̓̊̒͑ without each other.

Muffin Man: Also like the citizens but can give out muffins each round. 

Evil Team:

Murderer/Mafia: They can kill one person every night.

Assassin: They can only kill one person.

Witch: They can b̵͎̜͔̘͖̻̖͛͒̓͋̄͐̐̚̕l̶̯̩̠͋̑̅o̵̺͈͒̒͆͊̅̚̕c̵͕̤̋́̑̾͆̔͗͝k̶̢̡͉͔̜̈́́́͜͜͝ anyone's abilities except for their teammates'.

Neutral Team:

Clown: Their goal is to get voted off in order to kill someone and bring them to the afterlife with them.

Spy: They can bug a player to see who visited them. But it won't say the ability that was used on that certain player.

RULES.

Rule 1: When the lights go out, the evil team strikes and the ones with special roles can use their assigned abilities.

Rule 2: After each night, players will have to discuss and vote out who they think is part of the evil team.

Rule 3: Players are n̷̥̳̹̠̲͗̎ǫ̵̲̫̯͚̩́̀̅̊͋̑̽͜t̶͇̐͒͂̐̋ͅ supposed to reveal their identities.

Rule 4: The doctor can only save themselves or a specific person once.

Rule 5: The assassin knows who the murderer is, but not vice versa.

Rule 6: There will be a note written by the soul of the corpse before they fully die. What's written on it can be anything but the names of their role.

Rule 7: Play it safe and don't make them wait.

The unexpected answer will overturn this round and next.

▬▬▬▬