Chapter 31: The End:

The next night, Charity, Caroline, and Helen waited outside of the theater for Phineas. It was snowing, so Amelia covered Teddy's little face, while Phillip stood next to his wife. Since there was no circus show, a few of the other acts came for Caroline, who was going to perform ballet with her class.

"Daddy!" Helen exclaimed, pointing to Phineas who was riding through town with one of the elephants.

Phineas waved, when Phillip, Amelia, and Charity chuckled at the sight, making everyone look at him. He hurried off the elephant and up the stairs. 

"What an entrance..." Amelia chuckled when Phineas smiled as he joined them. 

"Well, I am P.T. Barnum, Mimi." Phineas smirked when he wrapped his arm around Charity.

"You're too over the top for your own good." Amelia chuckled, making her father, smirk at her. 

"Come on, let's go," Phineas said as they all walked in to watch Caroline perform her ballet routine, and Helen was in the back as a tree.

Charity laid her head on Phineas's shoulder, while Amelia rocked the sleeping baby, while the others watched the performance, ignoring the stares from the "higher society."

"She's so graceful," Anne whispered to Amelia. 

"Yeah... The greatest ballerina," Amelia mumbled to Anne.

"Along with the greatest romance," Anne said, looking between Amelia and Phillip. 

"The greatest romance?" Amelia asked her.

"Yeah... The most epic love story." 

~226 words~