(Saga 6) Chapter 32: Titans

Start from the beginning

Dick: The place looks so much better inside than outside.

Y/N: Had to make this place living, with Tim and so much... might as well live in a junkyard.

Dick: You're his guardian now?

Y/N: Both parents are dead and kid has no uncle, I couldn't leave him in the orphanage so... here he is.

Dick: He's smart.

Y/N: Smarter than most.

Dick nods as Y/N walks to the kitchen.

Y/N: Why are you here, Dick?

Dick: Well... you went off the radar, so someone has to find you. You've taken your vigilante job too serious, I can see you're a bit... emo? Have you been listening to Nirvana?

Y/N: What makes you think that?

Dick: I mean... if fits. "Something in the way... mmm-mmm"

Y/N: Okay, stop.

Dick: It fits! So badly! Plus... Bruce is kind of worried you've turned dark and brooding like him. Well... there have been moments where you are not brooding in the news but... yeah.

Y/N: I... needed some time alone.

Dick: Is it about Cass?

Y/N who was gonna grab some orange juice, just stops and looks down.

Y/N: It's more than that. But... it all involves her.

Dick: She has been... less talkative since you left. More fighting and more training. She even stays looking out in the window. She must have the Nirvana symptom as well. Looking deep at the window, no flinch, no reaction, later knocking Damian's coffee of his hand for interrupting her and just walks away.

Y/N: She did that to me once.

Dick: She must be also singing in her mind "Something in the Way."

Tim: That's... not a bad music.

Dick: I know, right?! Is addicting, I just came here with that music in the radio!

Y/N: Dick, why did you come here?

Dick looks at Y/N and sighs.

Dick: I'm... gonna need your help.

Y/N: Then ask Cass, Or Damian? Luke? Stephanie?

Dick: The thing... is with Damian.

Y/N looks at Dick as he taps the floor.

Dick: Bruce sent Damian, Stephanie and Cass to a League mission, to test their patience, cooperation and well... yeah.

Y/N: Let me guess... he didn't pass.

Dick: Actually... none of them passed.

Y/N: Hmm?

Dick: Cassandra is... that she doesn't know how to work with powered heroes, people who are different to her. The League is comfortable with her but Cass doesn't know how to cooperate with the big leagues and people so different. Steph is in a similar position, although she likes to talk and we want to teach her to... take things bit more seriously and Damian... to make sure he doesn't kill anyone. Plus Weather Wizard was... how I say this? Possessed.