Chapter 16

Megan Taylor

"Oh my god" Katie yelled "There's an arcade we're going into it now" She pulled Chris along with her in the direction of the neon arcade sign.

"She gets so competitive with arcade games" I inform Matt and Nick as we follow the excited girl.

"So does Nick" Matt replied smirking after Nick.

"No I don't" Nick angrily shoved Matt before walking through the open door.

We walked into the arcade and were met with arrays of coloured lights and rows of any arcade games you could think of.

"Megan" Katie yelled as I looked over at her "The dancing game is here"

"Oh my god, come over here" I dragged Matt with me into the direction where Katie was standing.

Katie and I stood up onto it and put in our money. The music started playing and we did our best to keep up with the fast pace. The music eventually stopped, Katie and I out breath. Katie ended up winning.

"In your face" She turned to me.

"Whatever" I laughed as Nick pulled me off the game, stepping onto it himself.

I walked over to where Matt and Chris were standing. They were vlogging.

"Yellow or white and I'm fucking making out with Matt on camera" Chris says to the camera once I reach them.

"Excuse me" I interrupt their conversation.

"I had him first Meg" Chris winks at me while Matt let's out a sigh of relief when the game lands on blue.

"Where at the other two?" Matt asked me, stopping the recording.

"Over there" I nodded my head towards the direction of the pair, still playing the dance game.

"They're so competitive" Chris said looking over at them.

"They'll keep playing until they can't play anymore"

Chris walked over to vlog the dancing pair while Matt and I headed towards the claw machines.

"What one do you want?" He asked me, looking at the colourful bears.

"The pink ones cute"

"The pink one it is"

After a few failed tries, Matt turns to me and lets out an exaggerated sigh.

"I'm running out of money here"

"Well I'm not giving you anymore to waste" I say back to him.

"One more try and I'll just buy you a stupid bear"

I laughed at him, watching him put more money into the rigged arcade game. My eyes widened watching the claw successfully grab the pink bear, dropping it into the box.

Matt smiled at me as he grabbed the bear out of the box, handing it to me. I held the bear up to my chest grinning at the boy stood in front of me.

"Thanks babe" I kissed him on the cheek.

"Babe?" He questioned me.

"Yeah, I think it's cute"

He smiled at me before we headed towards the group. When we got closed to them we heard bickering.

"I so won" Nick said to an annoyed Katie.

"No I did"

"Can you tell these two to shut up?" Chris desperately asked me.