I'm a What?(Zero Arc chapter)

Note: The point of view will be in first person

-------------

I'm washing the dirty plates, i just finish eating lunch. Well my foster family are treating me like a maid but i'm really thankful because they are paying my school fees. Even they are mean to me. They are earn average wages to support this family

They were in my mother side, they said that they are classmates of my parents and they just adopt me so they can have a person to clean their house. They have personal debt to my parents, i don't know what is it though.

I did not meet my parents because they died due to a car accident, my foster parents said that they fall off from the cliff due to a heavy raining that day. I was just months old at the time.

I dry my hands after i finish washing the dishes. I grab a groom to sweep the floor and after that i will study for my exams. My foster family are out of town so i have the house just for myself.

They will arrive tomorrow in the afternoon, well i'm not feeling lonely because less chores for me. They always order me around the house.

I finish sweeping the floor anf i walk to reach my room, well my room is in the attic. I'm still thankful because they still give me room on this house.

I'm Y-n L-N, I am now a twelve years old young lady. I was born in (the place you want) but i'm living now in London. I'm a middle schooler attending in a public school, well i'm gonna graduate. My foster parents has a two children, it's a boy and girl. They are the spoiled brats i ever met. They are three years younger than me but they don't really show respect to me. My foster parents also.

I open the door of my room and sat on the bed. I look at the picture frame beside my bed, i grab it and stare at the face of my parents. I sigh while touch the picture.

"Mom... Dad... I wish that you are both alive.." I put the picture back and reach my books and notes to start studying for my exams. I will pass my exams and graduate in first honor to have a scholarship for the highschool..

****

I stand outside of the house to wait for the family. The wind are strong well the newspaper inform that there will be a heavy rain in the evening so the people need to be inside of their house.

A car park in my front and the family got out from the car. The wife is a fat lady and a picky eater while the husband is scared on his wife and he is also a picky eater. The two children are also fat and they are also eating food from the fridge.

"Thank heavens! We arrive safely!!" The wife dramatically gasped.

The husband shook his head at his wife reaction. The two kids immediately go inside, they just ignore me. Brats..

"Oi. Stop gaping like a fish!! Help me take out this luggage!!" The husband shouted at me, i got a little startled because of that. I reach the luggage and hold it with both hands.

We go inside the house, and as usual the two brats created a mess in the living room and the kitchen. I just clean it one hour ago.

"Oi ugly! Make us food!" The boy ordered me.

I sigh and go to the kitchen to make them food. It's 4:00 pm now, so i have to make food or else they will not let me eat.