Chapter 8 "Home"

Beginne am Anfang

- Well, our first night was good because we were sleeping. - my husband said and stared at me.

- What? - Matteo and Nickolas said at the same time and looked at Stefano then at me. They looked shocked.

- Wait. Do you want to say that you didn't have sex last night? - Nickolas said and I rolled my eyes.

- Yes, you dumbass. And now be quiet, my daughter and sister are sleeping. - I whispered and everyone's eyes were on Lizzie and Katherina. 

- If you two wake up one of them, I will be the one who will cut off your dicks. - Stefano murmured and took his laptop. 

Another part of flying was peaceful. Our flight took around two hours. We came out of the plane. 

- Isabella, you will go home without me. Don't worry, Matteo and Nickolas will be with you there. I need to be away for one or two days. - Stefano kissed me and then kissed Lizzie's forehead. She was sleeping. - La mia principessa

- Ok. - it was all I said because in the next minutes Matteo came out of the plane with Katy in his arms and Nickolas after them. 

- Be careful. - my husband whispered to me and opened the car's door. I sat with Lizzie in my arms and Matteo placed Katy near me. 

- Go. - Stefano commanded Nickolas and he sat on the driver's seat while Matteo was sitting near him. We went to my new 'home'. I saw a car after us.

- It's ours. - Matteo whispered and I calmed down.

- Where is Stefano's home? - I asked him and Nickolas smirked.

- It's your home too, Isabella. - Nickolas said. 

- About ten minutes from there. - Matteo answered me.

- Thank you. - I said and looked down. Lizzie was sleeping peacefully. She was so innocent and warm. I couldn't believe who I am now. Where is that wild boss girl with cold eyes and a sexy look? Now I am married and have a daughter. I am as free as before but I like it. I am happy that Lizzie is my daughter and Stefano is gentle to us. He adores her so much, I can see it in his eyes. 

- We are here. - Nickolas said and brought me to reality. Katherina was awake too.

- How are you feeling? - I asked her.

- Sleepy. I want to sleep more. - She answered in a sleepy voice and I smiled. She looked so funny. 

- Ok, let's go.

We came out of the car and I saw a lot of guards and maids. They bowed to me.

- Benvenuta, regina. - they said and Nickolas smirked. 

- Grazie. - I said and came to the opened door.

- Well, now I understand why you are a cold princess. - Matteo said and I smirked.

- She is warm but sometimes better not to touch her or talk with her, she becomes crazy. - Katherina said and I laughed.

- Crazy? - I asked her.

- Yes, I heard when Dante was talking with one of the guards and he said that you became crazy at your birthday party. 

-No big deal. - I said to her. - Where is Katy's room? - I asked one of the maids who were standing near the ladder.

- Here, Ms. - she said and Katherina went out with her.

- Ok, who also speaks English? - I asked Matteo.

- Everyone. Haven't you learned Italian? - He spoke.

- I know Italian and four more languages but Katherina knows only English, French, Polish and Chinese. - I answered and he nodded.