"Come on Jade!" I yell while knocking on the window.

She's been weird ever since we turned into the neighborhood.

I watch as she hesitantly gets out and slowly makes her way to the door.

"What's wrong?" I ask as we wait for my mom to unlock the door.

"Nothing."

"Don't lie."

"I'm not."

I continue glaring at my sister while my mom walks around us and unlocks the door.

Once she opens the door she freezes.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

She doesn't reply, instead, she puts her stuff on the ground and starts speed walking up the stairs.

What is going on?

My sister and I look at each other before following her upstairs.

We all pause when we hear a moan.

"Ugh yes, Carlos! RIGHT THERE!" A woman screams.

No.

No way.

Tears immediately start forming in my eyes and when I look at Jade, she doesn't seem shocked in the slightest.

Then again, she barely ever shows emotion so...

My mom's face turned bright red and I'm pretty sure I saw steam coming out of her ears.

She storms right through the door and lets out a loud gasp.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" She shrieks.

I follow her and I gasp when I see my dad wrap a towel around him and Macy grabbing her stuff from the floor.

MACY?!

"Sasha- it's not what-"

"DO NOT FINISH THAT FUCKING SENTENCE!" my mom screams.

She walks up to him and punches him right in the nose.

I gasp when I hear a crack.

She broke his nose.

"Ow! Fuck!" My dad falls to the floor while gripping his nose.

"And you!" She walks over to Macy and grabs her by the hair.

"Sasha I-"

"Shut up you whore." My mom says while dragging Macy down the stairs.

She drags her down and throws her out of the door then chucks her heels at her and slams the door shut.

"Julie I-"

"What the hell dad!" I scream.

I watch as his and Jade's eyes widen.

I'm not the type to lose my cool so this is even more shocking for me.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles.

"Fuck you!" My sister screams.

"You ruined everyone's life you fucking piece of shit! Was Jesse's attempt not a fucking clue on how much you hurt us!" She says while making her way to him.

"She's right! And all those times you said you were busy with work, you were just busy screwing Alyssa's stepmom!"

"Girls I-"

"No! I have no respect for you! I hope mom divorce's you and takes everything you have!" I scream before storming off to my room.

Once I slam the door, I slide against the wall and allow all my tears to fall.

Young Liesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें