Episode 19 : The marriage is fixed

Hey guys! Here is the next episode.. Heartiest apology for the late update but was busy with some personal commitments..I hope you'll understand and would enjoy the chapter...❤️

Btw missed JAANIYE🦋 ?

Happy Reading 🙃

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>

The next day;

It was an evening precisely saying a blissful evening..The sun was setting down and hiding behind the tall, large and greenish layered hills...The snow- clad peaks of hills were shining due to the deam yet a little stern rays of sun...It was a perfect winter evening, perfect for having a tea or coffee along with some snacks and the perfect time and atmosphere for a perfect date..
Yeah, Date..

The scene shifts to "sunrise cafe" where Kartik has arrived at the time of Sunset! The cafe wasn't much lavish or luxurious but yet it was beautiful...Probably it was installed on a thousand square feet land...It was fenced with some small greens and some showcase type plants...The interior of the cafe too wasn't lesser beautiful than the outer....

The walls of the cafe were covered with wooden carpet with containing much small tables in a average sized room..Kartik entered inside the cafe and asking about his booking at the counter he approached the seat which he has booked..He looked here and there, there wasn't much crowd or hustle bustle inside the cafe as it was a small town and here most of the people don't prefer to go on a date or to just got inside the cafe to take something refreshing inside them..There were hardly three- four tables which have people around them..

Kartik sighs to himself and adjusted his blazer as it was considering cold there..He was just Blankly looking at the table and the menu kept on it being nervous and was just tapping his forefinger on the glass table not minding anything...He wasnt gonna meet her for the first time yet he was nervous as he hadn't came much time on a date...Here, not forgetting to mention the fact that she is simple, she must be struggling with her mind to go on a date with someone..He has to be careful with her, he doesn't know which point of him would turned out to be wrong for the latter..

Pouting a little he again took a glance of the surrounding after some time, it was the same.. Kartik took a notice of time in his wrist watch..It was 04:15 Pm..Kartik became a little worried for her as the cafe is far away from her home and she was supposed to come alone, he hoped in his mind that she is be safe.. Confusingly and a little worriedly he took out his phone to call her mama jii but before he could do something, He heard some sounds from behind, seems like those were tinkles of anklets and a genuine smile formed across his lips, it was the same sound which he heard when he went to see her first time at her home!..

Keeping his phone back into his Jean pocket he turned to see her...Yes, she was Naira!..She was wearing a simple light pink colour anarkali suit with the same colour dupatta bordered with a light pink and golden lace..She was all ready with minimal makeup and a golden chain across her neck..Her straight, long, silky hairs were all open and everytime a strand or the other was falling on her face disturbing her a little...she was carrying a little smile on her face, she looked at him and came closer to him approaching him...He too got up from his chair approaching her and smiled at her simple beauty..He took out a rose from his blazer pocket same as said by Shubham..She hadn't seen the rose yet, she was coming towards him and being nervous Kartik just again kept that rose inside his blazer pocket with shaky hands..And again passed her a welcoming and cheerful smile...

Their outfits;